Grant Thornton Summer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Summer

Grant Thornton Summer Interview Questions

Interviews at Grant Thornton

Summer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Grant Thornton in September 2014.

Interview

I went through the campus website as well as their own to apply and got a 1st round interview. During the first round, I got an interviewer who looked like she didn't want to be there in the first place. She wasn't very friendly nor was she the best interviewer.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Grant Thornton

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hamden, CT

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Grant Thornton (Hamden, CT) in March 2018.

Interview

Overall disappointed. I know people who have gotten into the program with less qualifications than me. I'm a personable person, and the back-to-back interviews with the recruiter and a partner went well. It was essentially a conversation between us that flowed seamlessly, both seemed like they had a good time, and I was shocked when I didn't receive an invitation to the program.

Not sure much else I could say. It's a summer program, and when I'm interviewing for the big-4 and already gotten to later rounds for other firms, it's probably because they didn't like me.

Summer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Grant Thornton.

Interview

Standard online question process, followed by numerical and verbal reasoning tests. 'Digital interview' test with competency-based questions, quite a surreal experience. This was followed by an assessment centre with involved a group case-study, followed by a partner interview about the case study and a final interview. Not as stressful as I expected, the final interview was particularly relaxed and I was able to find out a lot more about the firm.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a firm you have been particularly impressed with recently.   Answer Question

Summer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Grant Thornton (London, England (UK)) in May 2014.

Interview

Simple enough - Initially I submitted my CV alongside basic information. There were some standard competency and motivational questions online regarding experience, interest, educational and all the normal stuff. I believe there were also some numerical and reasoning tests I was asked to complete. After successfully passing these I was invited into the office for a face to face interview within a few weeks.

Summer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Grant Thornton (London, England (UK)) in October 2015.

Interview

I applied online and was invited to a video interview about 5 days later. I sent off my CV and also was required to answer some competency questions as part of the online recruitment process. I then received a phone call stating that I had been successful in the initial screening and that they wanted to progress my application further so they sent me a link for a video interview which I could complete any time over the next 5 days.

Summer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Grant Thornton (Birmingham, England (UK)) in February 2018.

Interview

Completed online tests and situational judgement then went through to online interview which involved 10 questions to be answered online and then a skill test in analysing some tables and writing a report