Grant Thornton Summer Leadership Program Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Grant Thornton Summer Leadership Program Interview Questions

Updated Feb 28, 2017

2.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Grant Thornton (Saint Louis, MO) in December 2016.

Interview

I applied through my University. They contacted me a few weeks later saying I received an on campus interview. I had two 20ish minute interviews with 2 different managers. They were primarily behavioral with only a few situational questions. Mostly just wanted to get to know me.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Grant Thornton

Anonymous Employee in Bloomington, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Grant Thornton (Bloomington, IN) in February 2016.

Interview

I applied for the Grant Thornton summer leadership program through my career center. Eventually, they invited me to interview for the position. I interviewed through the career center. They had employees come to the campus to interview a number of students, primarily sophomores.

Interview Questions

• What has been the biggest thing that you have learned from your business school?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Amherst, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Grant Thornton (Amherst, MA) in February 2016.

Interview

They were very laid back, two thirty minute interviews. The recruiters were very nice to the point where at first I didn't even realize they worked for the company. I met with a manager and staff member. Walked through my resume, asked if I had any questions, just had a good conversation about things with the manager. Was only freshman resulting in many responses of that I am early in the process which hurt my chances.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Iselin, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Grant Thornton (Iselin, NJ) in April 2015.

Interview

There was a first round interview on campus, and a second round interview at the office with two professionals. The actual interviews felt comfortable and professional, but I was disappointed that I did not even receive an email that I was not accepted. The lack of communication kept me waiting and constantly checking my email before the event.

Summer Leadership Program Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Grant Thornton.

Interview

Interview consisted of two 30 minute interviews, one with a Senior Associate and another with a Managing Partner. Both interviews were based off of my resume and interest in the firm, with some other typical interview questions as well. I got the opportunity to ask each of the interviewers questions about their careers and the firm.

Summer Leadership Program Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Grant Thornton.

Interview

It was a one on one interview with one of their Audit partners. He basically went top to bottom through my resume asking questions about each thing. After we went through everything, I asked him several questions regarding Grant Thornton.

Interview Questions

• What classes are you currently taking? Which one is your favorite?   Answer Question

Summer Leadership Program Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Grant Thornton.

Interview

Applied on their official site and through school career site. Got a response about a week and a half later and scheduled an interview for a few days after that.

First professional interview, felt really comfortable during the whole process. Started out with some "tell me about yourself" into basic behavioral questions.

Summer Leadership Program Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Grant Thornton in March 2014.

Interview

The process I went through was through the campus recruiting process. I applied on my campus career center website for the program and had an on campus interview a couple weeks after. It was pretty straightforward like many other accounting firms operate in terms of recruiting. I had networked before so that really helped in getting comfortable with the recruiter and being conversative.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Grant Thornton (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

It was very laid back and more of just a test to see if you would fit in with the company. My meeting was with a Tax Senior Manager and we spent a majority of the time discussing the various options that I could go into with accounting. They sent me an offer to attend very quickly, but I ultimately had to decline.

Interview Questions

• There really weren't any difficult questions. It was primarily a discussion of the differences between Audit and Tax, as well as the differences within different sectors of Tax.   Answer Question

i had another opportunity that I had already obligated myself to during the time period.