Grant Thornton Tax Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Grant Thornton Tax Interview Questions

Interviews at Grant Thornton

2.6

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Grant Thornton (Atlanta, GA) in October 2017.

Interview

Had a referral to the location recruiter, then a short phone call interview which was really just a casual get to know each other then got an office interview, received an offer a couple days after. Had the offer revoked because I got a C in an accy class that semester.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Grant Thornton

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Grant Thornton (Oklahoma City, OK) in September 2017.

Interview

Very conversation. I didn't feel nervous in the slightest. My interviewer was a tax manager and very laid back. This was an on-campus interview. I am currently waiting to hear back from them about an office interview. Their process is a little drawn out.

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Grant Thornton (Seattle, WA) in September 2016.

Interview

On campus interviews with Manager and Partner. In-office second round interviews. Company treated all second-round candidates to five star hotel stay and a social gathering for cocktails and dinner the night before interviews where candidates had plenty of time to socialize with the professionals.

Interview Questions

• Why did you choose accounting?   1 Answer

Tax Interview

Interview

Application requiring resume and office preference. Campus first round in person interview. 30 min long interview with partner of the firm. Invited for second round evening at the firm aftetwards.

Interview Questions

• What mistakes have you made and what would you do different?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Grant Thornton (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

Straightforward and laidback. Mostly behavioral questions. Interviewer was particularly interested in my extracurricular activities and spent a good portion talking about it. After that, the interview asked me about my past work experience and what I did within each company.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Grant Thornton (San Francisco, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

went to campus career fair, Applied through campus career center and grant thornton website; got an interview invitation from campus recruiter; the interview was in gt office, the time it cost was 30 mins

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Grant Thornton (New York, NY) in January 2016.

Interview

very quick since it was need basis. behavioral questions for the most part. overall experience was very nice since my intervieweers really wanted to know who I am and how I worked.

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Grant Thornton (Dallas, TX) in May 2016.

Interview

Very causal and conversational. They were genuinely interested in getting to know you as a person. It was nice because you already knew the person interviewing you from the pre interview dinner the night before.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself. Why GT?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in East Lansing, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Grant Thornton (East Lansing, MI) in October 2012.

Interview

Quite honestly, the interview itself seems to be fairly unimportant given how easy the questions were. How you obtain this job is through the pre-interview mixers. Show up early, differentiate yourself, and seek out whose interviewing you

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Grant Thornton (Oklahoma City, OK) in October 2015.

Interview

The Interview process was very laid back and more about getting to know you on a personal level to see if you would be a good fit. Took us out to dinner the night before the interview and then had 2 30 minute interviews at their office the next day.

Interview Questions

• What I like to do when I'm not working or studying?   1 Answer