Grant Thornton Winter Audit Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Grant Thornton

2.0

Winter Audit Interview

Anonymous Employee in Southfield, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Grant Thornton (Southfield, MI) in October 2015.

Interview

Met GT at a career fair. A few weeks later they emailed me to set up a phone interview, it went well and a few hours after they called and said they would like to bring me into the office. Two weeks after the phone interview we had a candidate dinner, then the next morning the in-office interview. A few hours after the in-office interview they called me with an offer. Very easy process, great people, and enjoyable.

Interview Questions

• Basic questions about my resume, no behavioral questions. Just pretty much a conversation in both of my in-office interviews getting to know each other.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Grant Thornton

Audit Winter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Grant Thornton (Chicago, IL) in March 2018.

Interview

I applied through my universities job site and networked at the career fair. I was invited for an onsite "visit" interview, even though I did not do an on-campus interview. The onsite interview was a formal schedule with presentations and two interviews, one with a partner and one with a manager. There were about ten other students from different universities.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a course in college you strongly disliked   Answer Question