Grantham University Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 10, 2017

2.7

Enrollment Support Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lenexa, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Grantham University (Lenexa, KS) in July 2016.

Interview

I was contacted by someone in HR to set up the interview. I had to complete a personality quiz prior to the interview. Interviewed by a couple of people, kind of like a "mini panel". Everyone was very nice. Received an offer about a week later.

Product Owner II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lenexa, KS

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Grantham University (Lenexa, KS) in March 2016.

Interview

Received an email to set-up interview. Was provided a tour around the office. I met with 3 individuals for my interview and it went extremely well.

I NEVER received notification of the job status, I don't know if it was filled or cancelled. I called and emailed the a representative on numerous occasions and even had the operator connect me, but there was no reply.

I believe if a candidate takes the time to interview, the company should at least provide a response to the candidate.

This certainly makes me question whether Grantham is an organization I would want to work at.

Interview Questions

• Asked about my experience with Agile.   1 Answer

Infrastructure Administrator I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Grantham University (Kansas City, MO) in February 2016.

Interview

I applied online. The process took about a week. I was contacted by a senior IT manager for a phone interview. The interview lasted about 40 minutes. The first part of the interview briefly asked me to describe my experience and skills. The second part of the interview was about 20 minutes of technical questions. The third part of the interview was the manager explaining the environment and then allowing me to ask questions.

Really professional interview procedure that I enjoyed. The interviewer was courteous and approachable. The technical questions were very specific, definitely designed to weed you out if you didn't know what you were talking about. Though I never received an offer, I was very impressed with the process.

Regional Director Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Grantham University.

Interview

Very professional behavioral based interview. The first interview was a phone interview that lasted about a half hour. The second interview was in person with my director reporting official lasting about an hour and a half. The second interview was with the VP and introduction to peers for a peer reviews at the school.

Interview Questions

• What is your previous experience working with military members?   1 Answer

Registration Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lenexa, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Grantham University (Lenexa, KS) in July 2014.

Interview

Standard interview process - phone caller chatted with me in a screening capacity. They scheduled me for an actual in person interview later in the week. I went to the main building and went upstairs to sit with my future boss to see a little bit about what kinds of things that they did. Then we went into her boss's office and interviewed. I was offered a position later that afternoon.

Interview Questions

• Why did you apply to Grantham University specifically?   1 Answer

Financial Aid Custoemr Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Grantham University (Kansas City, MO).

Interview

I was not interviewed. I was hired through a staffing agency. They sent Grantham my resume and I got a call 2 months later asking how soon I could start. I was hired on permanent 4 months after.

Negotiation

I was hired through a staffing agency.