Grantham University Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

1. Featured Interview

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lenexa, KS

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Grantham University (Lenexa, KS) in June 2017.

Interview

I got an interview less than a week after I applied. There was a one hour interview with the team. I received an offer less than a week after that.

Interview Questions

• What's the difference between a join and a left join in SQL?   Answer Question

Jan 17, 2018 – Senior Human Resources Manager

We appreciate receiving your feedback on your time spent looking at us as a potential employer! We are pleased that you made the decision to join our team of Life Changers! We value all candidates... More

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lenexa, KS

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Grantham University (Lenexa, KS).

Interview

Standard interviewing process. Phone screening with the recruiter followed by initial interview with supervisor and follow up interview with team members. The recruiter and marketing team were both very friendly and transparent during the interviews. It would have been a great opportunity - just had a better offer from another organization.

Interview Questions

• What KPIs are most important for determining the success of a content marketing campaign?   Answer Question

Jan 17, 2018 – Senior Human Resources Manager

Thank you for taking time to share your feedback on your interview experience. We appreciate receiving your feedback on your time spent looking at us as a potential employer. It is important for us... More

Social Media Content Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Grantham University (Kansas City, MO) in May 2017.

Interview

Interview was standard. Had a pre-screening phone interview, then a week later, they called me wanting an in person interview. However, they then took two months to call me back about the job, and then decided to NOT FILL the position.

This was incredibly frustrating and disappointing. Why bother going through the hiring process if you aren't even going to offer a job at the end of it! Definitely makes me question the integrity of the organization.

Interview Questions

Grantham University Response

Jan 17, 2018 – Senior Human Resources Manager

Thank you for sharing your feedback on your interview experience. Every job opening we post, we have the full intention to hire. At times, situations arise in which there is a need to put a... More

Enrollment Support Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lenexa, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Grantham University (Lenexa, KS) in July 2016.

Interview

I was contacted by someone in HR to set up the interview. I had to complete a personality quiz prior to the interview. Interviewed by a couple of people, kind of like a "mini panel". Everyone was very nice. Received an offer about a week later.

Interview Questions

Grantham University Response

Jan 17, 2018 – Senior Human Resources Manager

Thank you for taking time to share your feedback on your interview experience. We appreciate receiving your feedback on your time spent looking at us as a potential employer! We are pleased that you... More

Product Owner II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lenexa, KS

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Grantham University (Lenexa, KS) in March 2016.

Interview

Received an email to set-up interview. Was provided a tour around the office. I met with 3 individuals for my interview and it went extremely well.

I NEVER received notification of the job status, I don't know if it was filled or cancelled. I called and emailed the a representative on numerous occasions and even had the operator connect me, but there was no reply.

I believe if a candidate takes the time to interview, the company should at least provide a response to the candidate.

This certainly makes me question whether Grantham is an organization I would want to work at.

Interview Questions

• Asked about my experience with Agile.   1 Answer

Infrastructure Administrator I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Grantham University (Kansas City, MO) in February 2016.

Interview

I applied online. The process took about a week. I was contacted by a senior IT manager for a phone interview. The interview lasted about 40 minutes. The first part of the interview briefly asked me to describe my experience and skills. The second part of the interview was about 20 minutes of technical questions. The third part of the interview was the manager explaining the environment and then allowing me to ask questions.

Really professional interview procedure that I enjoyed. The interviewer was courteous and approachable. The technical questions were very specific, definitely designed to weed you out if you didn't know what you were talking about. Though I never received an offer, I was very impressed with the process.

Regional Director Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Grantham University.

Interview

Very professional behavioral based interview. The first interview was a phone interview that lasted about a half hour. The second interview was in person with my director reporting official lasting about an hour and a half. The second interview was with the VP and introduction to peers for a peer reviews at the school.

Interview Questions

• What is your previous experience working with military members?   1 Answer

Registration Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lenexa, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Grantham University (Lenexa, KS) in July 2014.

Interview

Standard interview process - phone caller chatted with me in a screening capacity. They scheduled me for an actual in person interview later in the week. I went to the main building and went upstairs to sit with my future boss to see a little bit about what kinds of things that they did. Then we went into her boss's office and interviewed. I was offered a position later that afternoon.

Interview Questions

• Why did you apply to Grantham University specifically?   1 Answer

Financial Aid Custoemr Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Grantham University (Kansas City, MO).

Interview

I was not interviewed. I was hired through a staffing agency. They sent Grantham my resume and I got a call 2 months later asking how soon I could start. I was hired on permanent 4 months after.

Negotiation

I was hired through a staffing agency.

Student Progress Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, KS

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Grantham University (Kansas City, KS) in March 2013.

Interview

I was interviewed on a mass interview day with approximately 20 other employees. We were pulled in one by one to interview in front of a board of upper management. Upon passing the initial stage of the interview, those who passed took a computer exam.

Interview Questions

Grantham University Response

Jan 17, 2018 – Senior Human Resources Manager

We are sorry you had this experience. However, you did not have this experience at Grantham University. We do not have mass interviews, nor do we require candidates to take and pass a computer exam... More