Grassroots Campaigns Assistant Director Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Grassroots Campaigns Assistant Director Interview Questions

Interviews at Grassroots Campaigns

2.2

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Grassroots Campaigns (Sacramento, CA) in April 2013.

Interview

I originally applied to be a canvasser, but during my initial telephone conversation, I was identified as someone with a great deal of potential for the Assistant Director position. I was asked to compile a resume and was scheduled immediately for a interview over the phone with one to follow in the Sacramento, California field office. The staff were very pleasant and expressed that they were excited to learn more about me. There was a strong, upfront investment in me as a candidate.

Interview Questions

• I think the most difficult question is that of a time commitment. It's not difficult because of the way it's posed, but because it's a lifestyle commitment that you're being asked to jump into.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate a solid a couple of weeks to get moved and relocated. I felt a bit of pressure to get there quickly. I would suggest for others that if relocation is something you're doing, to give yourself more time.

Other Interview Reviews for Grassroots Campaigns

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Grassroots Campaigns (Chicago, IL) in July 2013.

Interview

I applied online and received a call about a day later to set up an initial interview. I was interviewed 3 days after that over the phone. The interview lasted about 20 minutes and they said they would call back if I had made it to the second round interview. I didn't make it to the second round interviews but they said it would be about an hour long and be either through skype or in person.

Interview Questions

• He asked me if i had read anything interesting lately in the news.   1 Answer

Assistant Director Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Grassroots Campaigns.

Interview

Good Interview. The hiring process was rather quick and welcoming. On my first day on the job, I was given time to get to know the other staff. The other Assistant Directors were wonderful and kind. Very brilliant individuals.

Assistant Director Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Grassroots Campaigns.

Interview

I applied on Indeed.com. Within three days, they got back to me to request an interview. They set it to be the same day as when I called to set the date. The first interview was just screening you, but it felt very odd - like I could say anything that's remotely close to what they're looking for in the position and I would get offered a second interview.

The work looked incredibly tough, and the interviewer couldn't remember the average hours a week I would be working, even though he had worked the position about two years prior. It seemed very unorganized.

I denied a second interview. It all seemed very rushed and not reputable.

Assistant Director Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Grassroots Campaigns.

Interview

Had first interview over Skype and was asked to follow up with a second interview for the next week. Interviewer was very passionate and spoke a lot about their motivations for working there.