Grassroots Campaigns Team Leader Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

1.0

Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Grassroots Campaigns (Chicago, IL) in April 2017.

Interview

Had a quick and easy phone interview that consisted mostly of questions about social justice and my perspectives. I then went in for a second, in person interview. The building was very creepy and smelled horrible and I was met at the door of what was probably an apartment turned office space. It was super drab- dark and musty and a bunch of young people sitting on the floor working on laptops. I am met by Chicago's team leader and have another very simple interview. When I'm asked if I have any questions, I clarify the structure. She explains that there are way too many team leaders in Chicago and how leaders are moved across the country frequently. I clarify that I'm applying to be a team leader and that I am not planning on leaving Chicago. When asked if this was a problem she says, "Oh..... yeah probably." I quickly said I had no more questions and left. I was called by the original interviewer to clarify my ability to move and said I could have the job if I moved to Denver, which I declined.

Interview Questions