Gravitational Marketing Consultative Sales Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Gravitational Marketing Consultative Sales Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at Gravitational Marketing

1 Interview Review

Consultative Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Gravitational Marketing (Orlando, FL) in April 2018.

Interview

It honestly pains me that I am in a position to leave such a negative review. From the time I saw the initial job posting all the way through the first in person interview and then the "Trial Day" of shadowing the position, I was excited about the company and the prospects of working for such a vibrant and professional company. The email and phone communication was great as I went through the initial steps in the process.

Great until the very last step, when after multiple follow ups to "Trial Day" interview, I was not told one way or another about the results of the interview, or given any feedback to the final decisions about the open position. In essence, I was professionally "ghosted". Throughout all the various job interviews and opportunities I've applied to over the years, I've never felt so disrespected in a professional setting.

I sincerely hope that no one else has this happen to them and that the Client Service Manager and others involved in hiring, do not have another applicant go through a similar situation.

Interview Questions