Graybar Electric Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Graybar Electric Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Graybar Electric.

Interview

Applied online through indeed. Phone call weeks later, then phone interview. Few days later face to face interview with 2 managers. I thought went very well. They told me they would be in contact and let me know their decision. IContacted manager week later, again was told no decision made yet, will let me know... Never heard back. I found that pretty unprofessional

Interview Questions

• Work experience questions, customer service questions and asked few questions about product knowledge   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Graybar Electric

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Garden City, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Graybar Electric (Garden City, NY) in March 2015.

Interview

They did NOT voice any concerns - they told me they interviewed 20 people - they didn't pick one - saw same job about 6 days later - what gives? What skills or experience are they looking for? Does anyone know- please reply if you do - I don't get it!

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Graybar Electric (San Antonio, TX) in June 2013.

Interview

The process takes around 3 weeks. First it is necessary to have an inside connection or a great resume, you meet with the area manager, then the next week you meet with the regional boss. Afterwards you are asked to fill out an application online and a hiring opportunity is then given shortly after. Overall, I first met with the area manager at a local restaurant and then for the regional boss, I met with both the regional and area at the same time. The area manager contacted me shortly and told me that I had been selected for the position.

Interview Questions

• What are you going to bring to the table and how does your past experience help with the position.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Graybar Electric (Memphis, TN) in February 2011.

Interview

A brief phone screening followed by an interview with the branch CSR manager and a tour of the branch. The questions were standard and not difficult. Also had to take a basic skills test which was also not difficult.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever had any disagreements with coworkers and how did you handle the situation?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Graybar Electric in April 2010.

Interview

I was referred to Graybar by an employee. I applied online and about a week later was called to set up an interview. The face to face interview lasted about 45 minutes and was contacted about two weeks later and offered the job.

Interview Questions

• They asked about situational experiences, knowledge of material, and why I left my last job.   1 Answer