Graybar Electric IT Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Graybar Electric IT Interview Questions

2.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rolla, MO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Graybar Electric (Rolla, MO) in September 2016.

Interview

I was brought in by a woman within the department I was applying for. I was seated across from her and a human resources representative. They described to me the position and some of the responsibilities I would have in the job. The HR rep then asked me about 10 questions while they both took notes. I was then asked if I had any questions. I asked a few questions and they noticed we had gone over the time limit and I was given a card and told to call if I had any further questions. Nothing technical was discussed in the interview.

Interview Questions

• What was a creative solution to a problem you came up with in a project you've done?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Graybar Electric

IT Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Graybar Electric in September 2011.

Interview

Submitted resume to postion online. Got a call from hiring manager within two weeks for phone interview. Followed up with 1:1 in person interview plus another with Sr. Management, then hired. Pretty simple.

Interview Questions

• Biggest professional failure   1 Answer

Negotiation

Base and vacation.

Very conservative culture.

IT Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Graybar Electric in August 2011.

Interview

Typical interview process. Phone in person, second in person then offer. The process wasn't overbearing or strung out. Really not bad at all.

Interview Questions

• There was nothing unusual asked.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Limited negotiation. I suggest that you negotiate early rather than counting on negotiating based upon performance once in house.