Grayson Carter Campaign and Marketing Coordinator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Grayson Carter Campaign and Marketing Coordinator Interview Questions

Interviews at Grayson Carter

2.5

Campaign and Marketing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Grayson Carter (San Francisco, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

DISCLAIMER: Do your research on the company first and ask questions to make sure this opportunity is for you or not. Their job description doesn't accurately portray the position as there's no mention of sales. It definitely wasn't for me.

The office is in the basement of a building, and the person interviewing before me was wearing jeans and a casual jacket. Already we were off to a rough start.

Before the interview, I did some research and read that the position was a pyramid scheme to sell makeup. I went into the interview with an open mind hoping this wasn't the case.

Basic interview questions were asked, as to my experience, why I considered the position/possible career change, etc. Everything was going great until they started asking if I had face-to-face client experience as that's how the company runs as well as travel. Then the gentleman began explaining that their client was a make up company and that I could potentially be a store manager and make $200-400k and that the average age of their CEOs are 28. That's when the alarm bells started ringing in my mind and not long after that I was asked what I thought of the position.

I informed them that I see sales and marketing as two different fields and they have combined the two into one. I politely declined saying this opportunity was not for me. I have a feeling I would have been given an offer if I hadn't declined.

Interview Questions

• Do you have experience with one-on-one client/customer interaction?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Grayson Carter

Campaign and Marketing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Grayson Carter (San Francisco, CA) in November 2016.

Interview

They bring you in for a 30 min preliminary interview to get know you, then if everything goes well, they bring you back to a longer interview. Second and third round interview happens on the same day.
    I got interviewed by three different people, all of them are really nice and professional, and seem to very interested to know about me. They all told me about their personal story working at this place. I like how all of them have outstanding characters. Hanging out with them feels like being in movies. Especially they provide job shadow let you understand what exactly you will be doing.

Interview Questions