Great Eastern Life Assurance Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 2, 2017

2.1

Inter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Great Eastern Life Assurance (Singapore (Singapore)).

Interview

Had a chat for about 20 minutes. They asked very general questions about my education bachground and talked about their expectation and plan. Overall the interview was very short and they were extremely nice.

Interview Questions

• What do you study and how are you interested in the internship.   1 Answer

Financial Planner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Şabāḩ (Iraq)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Great Eastern Life Assurance (Şabāḩ (Iraq)).

Interview

It was a good experience for a fresh graduate student to feel the interview in the real world, to try their best to fight and get for the job. It took a quite long time during the interview and i felt bored in the middle of the interview, but it would be good in another way as the interviewer explained vividly about every single details about the job and how is the working environment in the company.

Interview Questions

I want to further my studies

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Great Eastern Life Assurance (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)).

Interview

Applied via GE's website for internship. Within a week, I got a call from GE for a short phone interview from HR in the morning. A tip is after you apply, make sure to be prepared to read up on Great Eastern and know the company's background and products/services. I got the internship offer within a day via email.

Interview Questions

• Tell me what you know about Great Eastern. Products/services of Great Eastern.   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Great Eastern Life Assurance.

Interview

few rounds, general questions, feeling like questions are about yourslef than your rlated knowledge. intriduce your self and they introduce the programme, what are they going to do and what they expct from us. it was cozy and easy, more like talking to friends.

Summer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Great Eastern Life Assurance (Singapore (Singapore)) in March 2015.

Interview

Interview was very casual in a one to one setting, with self introduction and questions about resume for interviewer to get to know me better. Questions were asked bout strengths and weaknesses

Interview Questions

• Tell me more about yourseld
      What do you think are your strengths and weaknesses?
      Answer Question

Wealth Management Trainee Interview

Interview

Three assessment altogether. Firstly is a psychological assessment. Secondly is the technical assessment on asset allocation for clients with different risk profile. Lastly is the interview by the Insurance Team Leader.

The psychological assessment conprises of two parts. You are given a survey to find out what type of entrepreneur you are. Secondly there is an open-ended scenario based Q and A to find out your personal values.

Interview Questions

• No difficult questions for me as I already have the industry knowledge. The psychological assessment is really long and it can be rather tiring. They are looking into a member that fit into their team.   Answer Question

Graduate Associate Interview

Interview

First round of interview with 4 interviewers. Asked the generic questions like tell me about yourself, why did you choose our company, strengths and weaknesses, what are your skills, what can you contribute to the company etc.

Financial Planning Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Great Eastern Life Assurance (Singapore (Singapore)) in May 2014.

Interview

Process was simple and fairly straightforward. Head down to the office few days after receiving a call. Was asked basic questions about myself and what I want to do.

It was a 2-to-4 interview (2 staff, 4 applicants).

The job scope and pay structure was explained to us.
    Received another call (couple of days later?) and was offered the role.

Whole process took less than 2 weeks (from online application to receiving the offer)

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation Process

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Great Eastern Life Assurance (Singapore (Singapore)) in May 2014.

Interview

It was a 1-to-1 interview with my direct supervisor. Presented my resume, he asked some questions about it, and other questions about my skills and personality, as well as my work attitude. As it was a temporary holiday job, not much experience was needed. Got to know about the job through employee referal

User Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Great Eastern Life Assurance in March 2014.

Interview

Very last minute. Interview was on the next day.
    No information on the interviewer provided till asked just before the interview.

Interview Questions

• Questions which are discriminating in nature to working mothers who have left previous work for short break due to family commitment.
      Regardless, subsequently I indicated my interest and commitment to pursue the job opportutnity.
      Afternote: After the interview, I shared that I have another job offer and enquired if GE is still interested to pursue further. I was asked to disclose the job scope of the other offer which I viewed as private & confidential.
      1 Answer