Great Expressions Dental Centers Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.1

Sort:

Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southfield, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Great Expressions Dental Centers (Southfield, MI) in April 2017.

Interview

Pretty straight forward interview process. The PSC in the Onyx Building is very clean and bright. Seems as the people that work there thoroughly enjoy their jobs. Everyone was very friendly. The position I interview for seemed like something I would enjoy doing and the interview was giving me the job description, inquiring about my skills, and open floor for any questions. I walked out of the interview feeling positive as if I had a good chance of being offered the job.

Patient Care Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Great Expressions Dental Centers in July 2018.

Interview

Responded to an add, some time later a recruiter from out of state called and emailed, took about a week to schedule a phone interview, quick generic questions. Said the process would go quick, and not drawn out lottery situation. Weeks went by before I revived a follow up email asking for an in person meeting. I received instructions for the dress code, down to the prefers color schemes, not what I would have chose. To impress but what the hay. I was thinking in spite of the reviews this must be a very particular organization.
    I ended up in a very run down area of town where no one would want to be after dark, I parked honestly worried my car would be stolen.
    The office was dirty, out dated with a very 1970 feel.
    I though for a brief moment I was at the wrong place?I was ushered into a storage closet, equally cluttered and dirty.
    Seemingly the 2 managers I met with seemed lackadaisical at best, as if they were somehow forced to speak to me, I also felt I was being recorded or video chatting with someone else. Odd vibes for certain, I did my best to sell myself. I met all the qualifications plus plus. They opened with most patients were on public assistance and the dentist were difficult to work with. Not the best sell
    They closed with it may be months before making a decision and they had many many more candidates ( exactly what I didn’t want a long drawn out lottery)

The next day I woke to a no thanks letter.

Happily my car was still there when I left ! That’s the only silver lining.

Patient Care Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Great Expressions Dental Centers (Atlanta, GA) in January 2013.

Interview

Nothing spectacular i wish i felt that they were sincere. I felt that i was lead to believe that there was growth in the company and clearly it wasn't

Interview Questions

Interview

interview was standard

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation

Anonymous Employee in Southfield, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Great Expressions Dental Centers (Southfield, MI) in October 2011.

Interview

Easy. You don't need dental experience. They are mainly looking for personality and good customer service skills. Make sure you dress in business attire and do not wear scrubs to a front desk interview. Show that you are confident and excited about the opportunity. Again, they are looking for a great personality to greet patients at the front desk. Ask as many questions as possible to make sure you understand the job duties and the weekly scheduling.

Interview Questions

• What did you do to prepare for this interview?   1 Answer

Negotiation

They aren't that flexible with the pay but be very honest about what you expect as conpensation for the position.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Great Expressions Dental Centers (Atlanta, GA) in December 2015.

Interview

i arrive 15 min early to my interview. the question were dental related. i was prepared since had prior dental experience.i was asked about prior experience. it was a 45 min interview, Was asked varies question how I would handle a situation from patient.Questions regarding computer knowledge

Anonymous Employee in Clinton Township, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Great Expressions Dental Centers (Clinton Township, MI) in August 2015.

Interview

Very quick and not very formal- met with office manager, got along really well and her expectations seemed very reasonable (at the time of the interview). Than I met the doctor very nice and he continued to be very nice , generous and could tell he had great passion for what he was doing.

Interview Questions

• Are you expecting to be here a long time? I can't have another person flake like the last girl in your position.   1 Answer
    • Do you call in alot? Are you reliable?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Middletown, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Great Expressions Dental Centers (Middletown, NY) in September 2016.

Interview

Interview was promising. Training,support,room to grow with ongoing support. Friendly environment. Fast paced. Seemed to be a place where you could get continued training large corporation backing small office feel.

Interview Questions

• If I had someone to watch my children   1 Answer

Patient Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Great Expressions Dental Centers in December 2017.

Interview

I interviewed first on the phone with the office manager, she was not sure of herself and seemed rushed and impatient. I did not know if I was willing to do a working interview just by the tone of her voice she seemed annoyed. She said she was going to call me back to set something up. I followed up it took me two days to get back to her when I finally spoke with her she had hung up on me, I called back thinking it might of been my phone and left a message. When I called again that same day she was short with me and left me wondering if I should pursue it. I need a job so i waited after two days and no word on setting something up I called her again and we finally set something up. The working interview did not fair well either there was no system in place and she first told me I would be there till a certain time when I got there it was a completely different story my time was cut by three hours I was there for 2 hours I knew then she did not want or consider me to hire. I should of declined the interview in the first place but when you need a job you have to put yourself out there.

Interview Questions

• Would you be willing to work out of two offices?   1 Answer

Collections Interview

Anonymous Employee in Southfield, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Great Expressions Dental Centers (Southfield, MI) in January 2018.

Interview

It was great! It was quick, I did an EOB quiz. The women I interviewed with were very personable, friendly and knowledgeable. I ended being offered a position that I didnt originally interview for (but that manager joined my interview)!