Cover image for Great Expressions Dental Centers

Is this your company?

Add an Interview

Great Expressions Dental Centers Interview Questions

Updated Aug 25, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 52 of over 52 interviews

Recruiter4%
2.1
HardAverageEasy

Great Expressions Dental Centers

Application

I interviewed at Great Expressions Dental Centers

Interview

Jae, which is the recruiter contacted me and asked about my experience than asked if I would like to meet with regional for an second interview. Met with the regional Maria who was super sweet. Kept it black and white. She asked be about my experience and compared to the position in which I applied.

Interview Questions
  • Just on experience and expectations.
    Answer Question

Great Expressions Dental Centers

Application

I interviewed at Great Expressions Dental Centers

Interview

I was contacted by the Director of Talent Acquisitions via Indeed. Had a introductory call with them same day. I was then scheduled to meet via zoom with a Sr. Doctor Recruiter to give me insight to the day to day operations. Followed by a zoom with the Chief of HR to better understand the company as well as the expectations of the role. , and wrap it up with a zoom with one of the Regions VPOs to give me insight as to what the fields expectations were of the role. Each zoom occurred on a separate day but they were flexible with my availability because I had responsibilities to provide quality work to my current employer. I was appreciative of that and honestly would not have thought about joining if they weren't.

Interview Questions
  • Pretty standard for a Doctor Recruiter: Are you a full cycle recruiter or familiar with full cycle recruitment? How do you currently source for providers? What sites? Average doctor hires per month What do you look for in a quality provider? Would you feel comfortable speaking with a VP of Operations, Clinical Partner or other Executive Leaders within the company?

The latest conversations about Healthcare

Join the conversation on

Healthcare

127.2K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/medicine-2/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=Great Expressions Dental Centers~268938
Join the conversation on

Got a burning question about Great Expressions Dental Centers? Just ask!

On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Great Expressions Dental Centers employees and get real answers from people on the inside.

What's Fishbowl
Ask a Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Great Expressions Dental Centers (Fort Worth, TX) in Jun 2022

Interview

Worked with my schedule to find a convenient time to interview via zoom. Very informative staff, felt like I got a good picture of what the job will entail. Very nice staff.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Southfield, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Great Expressions Dental Centers (Southfield, MI)

Interview

I had a great phone interview, followed by in person interview with my potential boss. Met the CEO as well to discuss the current status of the company and the vision for the future.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Great Expressions Dental Centers

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Great Expressions Dental Centers

Interview

I waited very long time and never got to meet doctor . Had several phone calls only about money nothing about work environment. Very cold environment. At the Alpharetta location .

Great Expressions Dental Centers

Application

I interviewed at Great Expressions Dental Centers

Interview

Comfortable, easy to understand, interesting, unique, well thought out conversation, concepts were clear, well connected questions, detailed interest in my profile. There was no rudeness during the interview and very patient.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Great Expressions Dental Centers

Application

I interviewed at Great Expressions Dental Centers

Interview

I was approached via email and then a recruiter called me. It was a very basic telephonic conversation and exchange of pleasantries. I was given an overview of the company and job description. I was informed that they would get back to me ASAP

Interview Questions
  • What was your previous Experience and what are your expectations

Great Expressions Dental Centers

Application

I interviewed at Great Expressions Dental Centers

Interview

The interview was fairly easy- you go over your past job history and job description and discuss pay. I didn’t feel nervous at all and the office manager didn’t put me on the spot with any difficult questions.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Royal Oak, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Great Expressions Dental Centers (Royal Oak, MI) in Jan 2021

Interview

Very well put together and it was not too long. I also liked how well thought out the questions were. I enjoyed it and liked the hole experience. I got to view the work space and got shown around the office to view where I would be working if I got hired

Interview Questions
  • What makes me a great candidate?

Anonymous Employee in Shelby Township, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Great Expressions Dental Centers (Shelby Township, MI) in Jul 2020

Interview

Kristen and Jamie were absolutely amazing to interview with. They were both very informative of the position and what it requires. The interview process was actually fun too. They were also very accommodating with virtual interviews as well.

Interview Questions
  • Are you comfortable working a staggered weekly schedule?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 52 Interviews

Great Expressions Dental Centers Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Great Expressions Dental Centers as 56.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.13 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Office Manager and Practice Administrator rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Patient Coordinator and Dental Assistant roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Great Expressions Dental Centers takes an average of 15 days when considering 49 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Registered Dental Hygienist, RDH had the quickest hiring process (on average 1 day), whereas Patient Coordinator roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 12 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Great Expressions Dental Centers according to 49 Glassdoor interviews include:

One on One Interview: 24.27%