Great Expressions Dental Centers Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Great Expressions Dental Centers

2.1

Patient Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Shelby Township, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Great Expressions Dental Centers (Shelby Township, MI) in July 2020.

Interview

Kristen and Jamie were absolutely amazing to interview with. They were both very informative of the position and what it requires. The interview process was actually fun too. They were also very accommodating with virtual interviews as well.

Interview Questions

• Are you comfortable working a staggered weekly schedule?   1 Answer

Dental Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bayonne, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Great Expressions Dental Centers (Bayonne, NJ) in July 2019.

Interview

not a good experience , the head manager told me " you are just an assistant " that was so very disappointing , she showed carelessness ,properer dressing code , no good explanation for the job , unfriendly and not flexible at all

Dentist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Novi, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Great Expressions Dental Centers (Novi, MI) in March 2019.

Interview

Easy experience, well rounded interview. One on one questions, with great feedback. Easy phone interview to begin with and then in person interview. Multiple rounds of phone interview with HR and head doctor

Practice Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Land O' Lakes, FL

Interview

I have literally applied several times to this company over the past few years and I’m always being rejected. I have been a PA for many years in the medical field and I’m not sure if having a dental background is essential, however; in most of their ads it’s never really mentioned. Very disappointing indeed.

Expanded Functions Dental Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wesley Chapel, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Great Expressions Dental Centers (Wesley Chapel, FL) in February 2019.

Interview

Great it was a working interview, i worked along side the doctor and other dental assistants so i got the best possible outcome. I got to meet actual patients and make connections

Oral Surgery Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Great Expressions Dental Centers (Atlanta, GA) in August 2018.

Interview

Doctor will ask questions, lead D.A. will ask questions. Depending on the person you get, they will ask you things to try and trip you up to make sure that you can handle pressure.

Interview Questions

• What happens if the patient brings in a handicap person with them?   1 Answer

Patient Care Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Great Expressions Dental Centers in July 2018.

Interview

Responded to an add, some time later a recruiter from out of state called and emailed, took about a week to schedule a phone interview, quick generic questions. Said the process would go quick, and not drawn out lottery situation. Weeks went by before I revived a follow up email asking for an in person meeting. I received instructions for the dress code, down to the prefers color schemes, not what I would have chose. To impress but what the hay. I was thinking in spite of the reviews this must be a very particular organization.
    I ended up in a very run down area of town where no one would want to be after dark, I parked honestly worried my car would be stolen.
    The office was dirty, out dated with a very 1970 feel.
    I though for a brief moment I was at the wrong place?I was ushered into a storage closet, equally cluttered and dirty.
    Seemingly the 2 managers I met with seemed lackadaisical at best, as if they were somehow forced to speak to me, I also felt I was being recorded or video chatting with someone else. Odd vibes for certain, I did my best to sell myself. I met all the qualifications plus plus. They opened with most patients were on public assistance and the dentist were difficult to work with. Not the best sell
    They closed with it may be months before making a decision and they had many many more candidates ( exactly what I didn’t want a long drawn out lottery)

The next day I woke to a no thanks letter.

Happily my car was still there when I left ! That’s the only silver lining.

Practice Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Great Expressions Dental Centers (Miami, FL) in April 2018.

Interview

One Way Video Interview. Complete interview in the comfort of your home. On a computer or mobile device. I was asked five questions. You are able to retake the video prior to submitting your answer. Very simple process.

Interview Questions

• What is your compensation expectation?   1 Answer

Collections Interview

Anonymous Employee in Southfield, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Great Expressions Dental Centers (Southfield, MI) in January 2018.

Interview

It was great! It was quick, I did an EOB quiz. The women I interviewed with were very personable, friendly and knowledgeable. I ended being offered a position that I didnt originally interview for (but that manager joined my interview)!

Location Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southfield, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Great Expressions Dental Centers (Southfield, MI) in January 2018.

Interview

Instead of a phone screen, they have you do a one way video interview with no personal interaction. The app has a question that will appear on your phone or laptop screen and will then record your answer. Very impersonal and awkward. Almost makes you feel like you are a contestant on American Idol, but you do not have any immediate feedback. Just a silent question text on the screen. I guess this would be no problem for someone that was comfortable with recording themselves daily on their phone or someone that is very theatrical. I wasn’t impressed and I am sure it reflected in my video.

Interview Questions

• What do you expect to from this position? (Compensation)   Answer Question

Great Expressions Dental Centers Response

Jan 26, 2018 – Vice President of Human Resources

Thank you for your feedback on our new one way interview tool. At Great Expressions we are all about innovation and trying new things. We have introduced this tool as a way to keep the candidates needs in mind. We know many people have to arrange to take time off from their current jobs to attend an interview. We are keeping the candidate experience in mind and trying to offer you the opportunity to answer a few key questions in the comfort of your home at a time which is convenient to your schedule. We will continue to fine tune this process to ensure you know to just be yourself, no need to brush up on any acting skills:)