Great Harvest Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Great Harvest

1.7

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vienna, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Great Harvest (Vienna, VA) in July 2018.

Interview

My current manager asked me a few questions regarding what hours I would be able to work each week, if I could work during the holiday season around Thanksgiving and Christmas, as well as what time of day I would be able to work. Then after I answered these questions I was hired and we began to work on paperwork.

Interview Questions

• How many hours can you work a week?   1 Answer

Baker Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Great Harvest.

Interview

I sat on a bench in the front for about 5 mins and talked to the owner, I was hired immediately. It was a very laid back place but you still had to work hard because they produce a lot of bread.

Interview Questions

3. Create your profile to get personalized information

Baker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Great Harvest (Colorado Springs, CO) in January 2017.

Interview

The interview process is different by location since each location is individually owned. The style of interview, the length of interview, and the questions are all unique to each location.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you would be a good fit for this position?   1 Answer

Franchise Business Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dillon, MT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Great Harvest (Dillon, MT).

Interview

I believe I met everyone in company. Received tour of facilities. Spent about 30 minutes with each member of management team and key employees. Didn't feel intimidating. Thought most questions were fair.

Interview Questions

• If you could be an animal -- which one and why.   1 Answer

Customer Service Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Great Harvest.

Interview

there was no process. show up and they will hire you -- their turnover is extremely high. you just fill out an application, in person, and I think they waited 30 minutes or so just so as not to seem utterly desperate, then they called to say I was hired.

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Great Harvest in February 2016.

Interview

Hardly an interview, I came into the store for lunch and they asked me to "talk" on the spot. Asked me about my availability and if I was okay with a lot of cleaning. Practically hired on the spot.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Great Harvest.

Interview

I went to the bakery and requested a paper application from one of the employees. I received a phone call within a few days to set up an in person interview. I had one interview with the owner, and I was hired a few days later.

Pan Greaser Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Great Harvest (Salt Lake City, UT) in January 2012.

Interview

Just wanted to know if I'd be reliable in showing up for work. Wanted to make sure I had a cheerful attitude. Wanted to know if I could peel banana's fast for Banana Bread. That type of thing.

Bread Kneader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greenville, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Great Harvest (Greenville, NC) in February 2015.

Interview

Very laid back interview
    Group interview with vary basic questions
    Genuine positive personalities seem to have mattered more than previous work history
    Hour long interview including a basic math and conversions test (calculator even allowed)