Great Wolf Lodge Ambassador of Fun Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Great Wolf Lodge Ambassador of Fun Interview Questions

Interviews at Great Wolf Lodge

2.0

Ambassador of Fun Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Great Wolf Lodge in May 2017.

Interview

I applied online and after a month of waiting, I got an unexpected call from the resort regarding my application. As soon as I answered, I was asked if I had time for a phone interview and since I did, It started right away. The person on the phone was very kind and after it was all over, I was scheduled for an in person interview, although it is more like an audition.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Great Wolf Lodge

Ambassador of Fun Interview

Interview

I was made aware of an open call audition for the position and went a read a children's story, taught the judges how to howl, performed a talent, and performed improv. It was a lot of fun, especially if you have an affinity to theatre. I was given confirmation that I would be hearing back from them within the week, and I came back in to fill paperwork out. I then had an orientation day called Wolfology, which was a very nice session which broke down the company values and expectations. I met my bosses in my department and then was trained in what I had to accomplish in my position.

Interview Questions

• Will you hold my child for a picture?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Grapevine, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Great Wolf Lodge (Grapevine, TX) in May 2016.

Interview

Submitted application via Indeed, got a call that same day with a voicemail asking to call back to set up a phone interview. I called back expecting to set up a day for the phone interview, and it ended up being an on-the-spot phone interview. They then asked me to come in for an in-person interview that Friday. I went in, and ended up getting hired on the spot.

Interview Questions

• How would you interact with guests in character costumes?   1 Answer