Great Wolf Lodge Bartender Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Great Wolf Lodge

2.0

Bartender Interview

Anonymous Employee in Garden Grove, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Great Wolf Lodge (Garden Grove, CA) in January 2016.

Interview

They were mass hiring for the new lodge in Garden Grove. The process included an introduction to the company, and a very streamlined interview for the amount of people they had, depending on which section you were being hired for. They sat me in a room with a small group of others who were also being interviewed, but everyone was 1 on 1 with their interviewer. If you were selected for the job, everyone howls, as it's a company theme to do so.

Interview Questions

• What was an instance when you received excellent service in a restaurant?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Great Wolf Lodge

Bartender Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Great Wolf Lodge in October 2013.

Interview

It wasn't hard, read the website and understand what you're applying for: bartender at an expensive family resort, it's not a night club, you sell a lot of wine and whisky, there's no flair bartending skills needed, just know how to make a mojito and have the ability to memorize a drink menu.

Interview Questions

• How would you describe your ability to interact with children, what experience do you have working with kids.   Answer Question