Great Wolf Lodge Front Desk Agent Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Great Wolf Lodge Front Desk Agent Interview Questions

Interviews at Great Wolf Lodge

2.1

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lagrange, GA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Great Wolf Lodge (Lagrange, GA) in April 2018.

Interview

I went for the informational sessions because it's a new lodge was asked to set up a time for interview for the latter of the week. Went for interview and was interviewed by three people. The hiring supervisor told me that the jobs were full already. So they didn't give anyone a chance that came at the end of the week to be hired because they had already filled them. I was told they would email me or call me. I thought I did pretty good for the interview and have the experience.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Great Wolf Lodge

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurnee, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Great Wolf Lodge (Gurnee, IL) in May 2018.

Interview

Applied for Supervisor position, was called in for Agent position without being told it was not an interview for Supervisor position. I was still interested in working at the facility so I didn’t mind at the time but then they never followed up. They promised I would hear either way by the next Wednesday when I didn’t hear I tried to contact them they still did not respond.

Anonymous Employee in Mason, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Great Wolf Lodge (Mason, OH) in May 2016.

Interview

Pretty easy talked with human resources and answered basic questions and then talked to who would now be my managers they hired me on the spot and then I even did the drug test that day. I had training the next day and started officially two days later. so far it has not been too bad.

Anonymous Employee in Traverse City, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Great Wolf Lodge (Traverse City, MI).

Interview

You go through a 2 step process. First with someone in employee relations to talk about basic stuff, then with a manager from the front desk to talk more in detail about the front desk. Also have to take a drug test

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you caught a fellow employee stealing.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Scotrun, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Great Wolf Lodge (Scotrun, PA).

Interview

I first met with a HR rep. once I passed his interview, I was immediately interviewed by two members of guest services. They contacted me later that day and had me come back two days later for another interview with a different member of guest services. The questions were mostly why do you want to work here, what is your personal n professional history, what is a time that you feel you went above and beyond in customer service

Interview Questions

• how do you deal with difficult customers? tell me about a time you handled a difficult person/situation. tell me about a time u went above and beyond for a customer   1 Answer

The pay was too low- $8.50 to start

Front Desk Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Great Wolf Lodge.

Interview

I applied online and was notified within the month from an HR manager. He called me and held a brief phone conversation before inviting me to interview with him on property. I spoke with the HR manager first and he signed off on his positive hiring decision. Next, I was passed along to meet the Director of Guest Services. The last step was meeting with a Manager of Guest Services who asked a few questions and explained the hourly wage. Once everyone approved, the Director returned and offered me the position on the spot.

Anonymous Employee in Scotrun, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Great Wolf Lodge (Scotrun, PA) in May 2010.

Interview

I came in to inquire about openings and they put me on the interview schedule that same day. I interviewed less than an hour later. I met with a manager in a large room where several interviews were occurring at the same time. The interview lasted about 20 minutes and I was asked typical questions regarding my previous experiences.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I did not negotiate, it was an hourly wage for part-time temporary employment

Anonymous Employee in Grapevine, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Great Wolf Lodge (Grapevine, TX) in April 2014.

Interview

the interview was really simple. its not really your normal type of interview its more of just a casual conversation. the director of GS does most of the final interviews and she will want to see how you normally talk with people you've never met before.

Interview Questions

• Do you know what your position is?   1 Answer