Great Wolf Lodge Guest Service Agent Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Great Wolf Lodge Guest Service Agent Interview Questions

Interviews at Great Wolf Lodge

Anonymous Employee in Concord, NC

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Great Wolf Lodge (Concord, NC) in February 2011.

Interview

The initial interview began with a phone call to gauge personality, it was was over quick and an offer for Full or Part-time was made. The process getting to the phone interview was tedious, the company still relies on paper applications and the time-table of when Human Resources is open. Initially I had to apply for my position (listing various ones) roughly 4 times before I received the first phone interview.

The manager who called me was friendly, outgoing and excited to talk about the Lodge. They wanted to pick at my availability and interests for working at the resort but focused directly on my previous experiences with other resorts as the main bonus to hire me. It seems more beneficial to go into this job already understanding the hospitality industry but having worked with college students it does not seem to be an experience requirement, just a respect for the industry.

Interview Questions

• If you were assisting a guest and the guest relations phone starts to ring, how would you handle the situation?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Great Wolf Lodge

Anonymous Employee in Lagrange, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Great Wolf Lodge (Lagrange, GA) in April 2018.

Interview

Apply online. HR decides if you're qualified, then they contact you for a phone interview. If it goes well, you're contacted (via email or call) to set up an interview with a manager of your department. Hiring is usually done the day of your in-person interview. The process is taking a couple of weeks since we are a newer property.

Anonymous Employee in Williamsburg, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Great Wolf Lodge (Williamsburg, VA).

Interview

My interview was conducted during a job fair. I originally was applying for a job as a bellman. The first interview was with a pack member from a different department, then a second interview was conducted with the manager of Guest Services. Questions were straightforward, but one of the biggest things they're looking for is personality - they are ready to train you into the role if needed. A smile goes a long way.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Compensation is not negotiable - it is preset for all roles.