Great Wolf Lodge Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Great Wolf Lodge

1.9

Bartender Interview

Anonymous Employee in Garden Grove, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Great Wolf Lodge (Garden Grove, CA) in January 2016.

Interview

They were mass hiring for the new lodge in Garden Grove. The process included an introduction to the company, and a very streamlined interview for the amount of people they had, depending on which section you were being hired for. They sat me in a room with a small group of others who were also being interviewed, but everyone was 1 on 1 with their interviewer. If you were selected for the job, everyone howls, as it's a company theme to do so.

Interview Questions

• What was an instance when you received excellent service in a restaurant?   Answer Question

Bartender Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Great Wolf Lodge in October 2013.

Interview

It wasn't hard, read the website and understand what you're applying for: bartender at an expensive family resort, it's not a night club, you sell a lot of wine and whisky, there's no flair bartending skills needed, just know how to make a mojito and have the ability to memorize a drink menu.

Interview Questions

• How would you describe your ability to interact with children, what experience do you have working with kids.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Grapevine, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Great Wolf Lodge (Grapevine, TX) in July 2014.

Interview

Straight forward. Nothing to much worry about. Just smile, answer positively, and you will be fine. The hiring managers are very nice so nothing to worry about no need to be nervous.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your team work experience. Tell me about the time you had to solve a difficult problem. Usual questions about availability, when you can start etc.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Grapevine, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Great Wolf Lodge (Grapevine, TX) in June 2016.

Interview

It was very simple. After applying online, they will call you within the next couple days about setting up an interview if they're interested in hiring you. On the phone, they might do a small interview. Just to make sure that you're interested in the job and if they want to hire you. After that, they set up a day for you to come in and do an interview in person.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time that you had to be heroic.   2 Answers

Lifeguard Interview

Interview

phone then in person the drug test
    i dont understand why i need to write at least 30 words so im just rambling on about nothing
    super easy interview though anybody could do it

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Great Wolf Lodge (Kansas City, KS) in June 2015.

Interview

I applied online, called ER and they had told me to go to the job fair they had. I went in, had my interview and I was hired on the spot.

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, KS

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Great Wolf Lodge (Kansas City, KS) in February 2017.

Interview

I went to a job fair at the hotel and went through two interviews that day and was then offered a job. The process was fairly painless but I wouldn't recommend working here to anyone unless they were very hard up for cash.

Interview Questions

• What was an emergency situation that you were involved with, and how did you handle it?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Garden Grove, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Great Wolf Lodge (Garden Grove, CA) in February 2017.

Interview

A phone call followed by in person interview. Asks you the same questions for both. Required to know how to swim and be kind to guests. Must have a set schedule for work availability.

Interview Questions

• -Do you have swimming experience?
      -What is your schedule like?
      -Give an example of a time you gave excellent customer service.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Williamsburg, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Great Wolf Lodge (Williamsburg, VA) in September 2014.

Interview

Submit an application online and they'll call you. The interview was easy. They do request a drug test which obviously makes sense. They require you to work weekend shifts so if you're cool with that you'll get the job.

Anonymous Employee in Mason, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Great Wolf Lodge (Mason, OH) in June 2015.

Interview

They were really nice and just asked me a few questions, it was really laid back. They were pretty desprate to fill spots, so I got the job on the spot.