Great Wolf Lodge Lifeguard Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Great Wolf Lodge Lifeguard Interview Questions

Interviews at Great Wolf Lodge

1.7

Lifeguard Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Great Wolf Lodge.

Interview

Went in with a group of about 20 people. We were divided into groups of 3 and were interviewed by the pool manager (really easy, just smile and don't say anything stupid). After that if they didn't like you they pulled you to the side and told you that you didn't get the job. Next the people who were left were interviewed by a HR person, and the same thing happened. Out of 20 people that came in for an interview only 5 were offered the job.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

$8 is the starting wage but after 30 days you get $8.75

Other Interview Reviews for Great Wolf Lodge

Anonymous Employee in Scotrun, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Great Wolf Lodge (Scotrun, PA) in December 2011.

Interview

Interview was with a group of other people that also applied for position. Group interview, then one on one with manager who was very nice and made you feel comfortable. No pressure, very easy questions.

Interview Questions

• How much experience in customer service?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Mason, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Great Wolf Lodge (Mason, OH) in March 2012.

Interview

I received a call to be interviewed by HR. They asked basic questions like why do you want to work with us., how many call offs do you believe are expectable etc. The same day I interviewed with the manager and go the job. They are always hiring lifeguards so it wasn't too difficult.

Negotiation

None

Anonymous Employee in Mason, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Great Wolf Lodge (Mason, OH) in October 2011.

Interview

Pretty Standard interview process, with generic questions. Human Resources are very nice people, and they really help create a friendly environment.

Negotiation

None

Anonymous Employee in Grapevine, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Great Wolf Lodge (Grapevine, TX) in March 2014.

Interview

Application was a simple online app. Was called back about 3-5 days later for an interview. You have to be really stupid not to get this job, they pretty much hire anyone.

Lifeguard Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Great Wolf Lodge in April 2015.

Interview

The interview process was a joke. As long as you can form sentences, you will be hired. They are so desperate to bring in people, that they will hire anyone that can pass a drug test.

Lifeguard Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Great Wolf Lodge in January 2016.

Interview

I applied online and they called back the next day with a phone interview. After that they sceduled me to an interview that week. The interview was pretty simple asking for swim experience or lifeguard experience. They asked if you can swim a certain amount and carry a 10lb brick in the pool. They also asked if i ever had a bad reaction from a customer, why I wanted to work there, and what is one rule I ever had to enforce somewhere. When we finished the interview he offered me the job on the spot.

Interview Questions

• How would you react to an emergency situation?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Mason, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Great Wolf Lodge (Mason, OH) in August 2012.

Interview

I applied online, and got a call to come in for an interview a few months later (I only applied because my friends did). I had to go to the front desk and they had me go to the Human Resources office. I was there early so I had to wait for an aquatics manager to come to the office. She asked me a couple of questions, and then told me that I got the position and had to get a work permit (since I was still in High School), and had to go do a drug test,

Anonymous Employee in Traverse City, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Great Wolf Lodge (Traverse City, MI) in November 2014.

Interview

2 interviews with GM then Aquatics manager took about an hour and they inform you of training and cost and drug testing and then told me that i could start and told me when training would begin

Anonymous Employee in Mason, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Great Wolf Lodge (Mason, OH) in June 2015.

Interview

Just asked basic easy questions about me, nothing you wouldn't expect. I went into the quant office and talked with an HR representative who was very sweet and made the whole interview feel very comfortable. I was then offered the job on the spot and within two weeks I was working. The interview was very very easy so don't be intimidated.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for us?   1 Answer