Great Wolf Lodge Server Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Great Wolf Lodge Server Interview Questions

Interviews at Great Wolf Lodge

1.3

Anonymous Employee in Grapevine, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Great Wolf Lodge (Grapevine, TX) in June 2017.

Interview

Pleasant hiring fair for all positions. Individual 1st and 2nd interviews. Friendly HR department. Simple interview questions pertaining to position sought. Scheduled follow up on-boarding paperwork for 3 days later at which time mouth swab and background check should be begun.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you provided excellent customer service above and beyond expectations   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Great Wolf Lodge

Anonymous Employee in Fitchburg, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Great Wolf Lodge (Fitchburg, MA) in December 2015.

Interview

15 minute phone interview and then 30 minute in person interview. Basic questions around availability, past work history, and reasons for wanting the job. Overall a good process, friendly people.

Anonymous Employee in Concord, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Great Wolf Lodge (Concord, NC) in February 2013.

Interview

Every easy and laid back not hard to get hired here. They will higher anyone that can pass a background check and drug screening. You will be interview by a supervisor then if they move you to the next stage the manager will interview you. After that you will either be given a decision on the spot or they will have HR call you depending on how many applicants they have for that position. (Usually it will be on the spot because then they send you to HR to fill out paperwork and then they give you 30 minutes to get to a Fest med facility to get the drug test done.