Great Wolf Resorts Arcade Attendant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Great Wolf Resorts Arcade Attendant Interview Questions

1.2

Anonymous Employee in Mason, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Great Wolf Resorts (Mason, OH) in May 2015.

Interview

It was very easy and informal. Got hired on the spot, with out answer many questions about myself. Everyone was very nice. You first meet with the HR representative, then a manager from the area you are applying for comes in to interview you.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Great Wolf Resorts

Anonymous Employee in Scotrun, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Great Wolf Resorts (Scotrun, PA) in February 2014.

Interview

Process took about 1 week. You apply online and they will give you a call. First you do a 1:1 interview with an HR assistant that asks you about your qualifications and past experience. After that you proceed to interview with the head of the department, which would be the director of retail and she asks you even more questions on the same topic. Overall, easy interview, they give almost anyone a job there and are flexible with school and other priorities in scheduling.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about great wolf lodge?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I did not negotiate.

Anonymous Employee in Williamsburg, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Great Wolf Resorts (Williamsburg, VA) in April 2012.

Interview

This interview process was extremely straight-forward. I just filled out a paper application (I think they did away with that, just online apps now) and then they called me back a week later for a face to face with the HR supervisor. I went in and she asked me about my previous experience with Busch Gardens and she related because she used to work there as well. A bunch of standard HR questions regarding availability and salary expectations. Got hired on the spot after an interview with the Arcade Manager. I also had to submit to a drug test but that's pretty standard.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation with a low paying job like this.

Anonymous Employee in Scotrun, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Great Wolf Resorts (Scotrun, PA) in June 2009.

Interview

All they want to know is that you'll do whatever they say no matter what.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation at the time. It was my first long term job so I took what I got.