Great Wolf Resorts Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 10, 2017

1.8

Confectionary Attendant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Leominster, MA

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Great Wolf Resorts (Leominster, MA) in March 2017.

Interview

Applied online, received a call had to call back to set up interview time, they did interview panels was asked questions then was hired, had to go through paper work and drug test same day.

Front Desk Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Traverse City, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Great Wolf Resorts (Traverse City, MI).

Interview

You go through a 2 step process. First with someone in employee relations to talk about basic stuff, then with a manager from the front desk to talk more in detail about the front desk. Also have to take a drug test

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you caught a fellow employee stealing.   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Great Wolf Resorts.

Interview

I applied, I first met with the Director of Retail, then had a phone interview with the Corporate Director, then had one last interview with the GM and Director of Human Resources.

Interview Questions

• What experiences did I have that would help the company?   Answer Question

Ambassador of Fun Interview

Anonymous Employee in Grapevine, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Great Wolf Resorts (Grapevine, TX) in May 2016.

Interview

Submitted application via Indeed, got a call that same day with a voicemail asking to call back to set up a phone interview. I called back expecting to set up a day for the phone interview, and it ended up being an on-the-spot phone interview. They then asked me to come in for an in-person interview that Friday. I went in, and ended up getting hired on the spot.

Interview Questions

• How would you interact with guests in character costumes?   Answer Question

SPA Host Interview

Anonymous Employee in Garden Grove, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Great Wolf Resorts (Garden Grove, CA) in May 2016.

Interview

I applied on line and within a few days I got a call from human resources. We had about a 10-15 minute phone interview with general questions in regards to customer service and experience.
    I was then invited in to do a 1:1 interview. This interview involved more job related questions on how to handle situations and what makes you a good candidate.
    I was offered the position and immediately had to do an on site drug test.
    The only weird thing was availability. I think I have been asked what my availability is about 5 or 6 times - so make sure your answers are consistent.

I highly suggest asking them a ton of questions. Once hired, communication was kind of left in limbo and I didn't know what was going to happen next. This is a new facility, so I know they're working out some kinks still. Just make sure you stay 10 steps ahead of them.

Front Desk Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mason, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Great Wolf Resorts (Mason, OH) in May 2016.

Interview

Pretty easy talked with human resources and answered basic questions and then talked to who would now be my managers they hired me on the spot and then I even did the drug test that day. I had training the next day and started officially two days later. so far it has not been too bad.

Interview Questions

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Great Wolf Resorts.

Interview

Very calm, met with my current supervisor and the interview was meant to see if you were conversational and if the job would be a good fit. Originally was hired for a different position prior to interview.

Interview Questions

• Do you have experience communicating effectively with customers?   Answer Question

MagiQuest Attendant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Traverse City, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Great Wolf Resorts (Traverse City, MI).

Interview

Applied online and got a call about 2 weeks later to come in for an interview. I went into the interview and was told that I would get a call back for a second interview but never received that call.

Guest Service Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Williamsburg, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Great Wolf Resorts (Williamsburg, VA).

Interview

My interview was conducted during a job fair. I originally was applying for a job as a bellman. The first interview was with a pack member from a different department, then a second interview was conducted with the manager of Guest Services. Questions were straightforward, but one of the biggest things they're looking for is personality - they are ready to train you into the role if needed. A smile goes a long way.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Compensation is not negotiable - it is preset for all roles.

Lifeguard Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Great Wolf Resorts in January 2016.

Interview

I applied online and they called back the next day with a phone interview. After that they sceduled me to an interview that week. The interview was pretty simple asking for swim experience or lifeguard experience. They asked if you can swim a certain amount and carry a 10lb brick in the pool. They also asked if i ever had a bad reaction from a customer, why I wanted to work there, and what is one rule I ever had to enforce somewhere. When we finished the interview he offered me the job on the spot.

Interview Questions

• How would you react to an emergency situation?   1 Answer