Great Wolf Resorts Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Great Wolf Resorts Interview Questions

Updated May 12, 2017

1.8

Ambassador of Fun Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Great Wolf Resorts in May 2017.

Interview

I applied online and after a month of waiting, I got an unexpected call from the resort regarding my application. As soon as I answered, I was asked if I had time for a phone interview and since I did, It started right away. The person on the phone was very kind and after it was all over, I was scheduled for an in person interview, although it is more like an audition.

Confectionary Attendant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Leominster, MA

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Great Wolf Resorts (Leominster, MA) in March 2017.

Interview

Applied online, received a call had to call back to set up interview time, they did interview panels was asked questions then was hired, had to go through paper work and drug test same day.

Lifeguard Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, KS

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Great Wolf Resorts (Kansas City, KS) in February 2017.

Interview

I went to a job fair at the hotel and went through two interviews that day and was then offered a job. The process was fairly painless but I wouldn't recommend working here to anyone unless they were very hard up for cash.

Interview Questions

• What was an emergency situation that you were involved with, and how did you handle it?   1 Answer

Lifeguard Interview

Anonymous Employee in Garden Grove, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Great Wolf Resorts (Garden Grove, CA) in February 2017.

Interview

A phone call followed by in person interview. Asks you the same questions for both. Required to know how to swim and be kind to guests. Must have a set schedule for work availability.

Interview Questions

• -Do you have swimming experience?
      -What is your schedule like?
      -Give an example of a time you gave excellent customer service.
      Answer Question

Front Desk Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Traverse City, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Great Wolf Resorts (Traverse City, MI).

Interview

You go through a 2 step process. First with someone in employee relations to talk about basic stuff, then with a manager from the front desk to talk more in detail about the front desk. Also have to take a drug test

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you caught a fellow employee stealing.   Answer Question

Ambassador of Fun Interview

Anonymous Employee in Grapevine, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Great Wolf Resorts (Grapevine, TX) in May 2016.

Interview

Submitted application via Indeed, got a call that same day with a voicemail asking to call back to set up a phone interview. I called back expecting to set up a day for the phone interview, and it ended up being an on-the-spot phone interview. They then asked me to come in for an in-person interview that Friday. I went in, and ended up getting hired on the spot.

Interview Questions

• How would you interact with guests in character costumes?   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Great Wolf Resorts.

Interview

I applied, I first met with the Director of Retail, then had a phone interview with the Corporate Director, then had one last interview with the GM and Director of Human Resources.

Interview Questions

• What experiences did I have that would help the company?   Answer Question

SPA Host Interview

Anonymous Employee in Garden Grove, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Great Wolf Resorts (Garden Grove, CA) in May 2016.

Interview

I applied on line and within a few days I got a call from human resources. We had about a 10-15 minute phone interview with general questions in regards to customer service and experience.
    I was then invited in to do a 1:1 interview. This interview involved more job related questions on how to handle situations and what makes you a good candidate.
    I was offered the position and immediately had to do an on site drug test.
    The only weird thing was availability. I think I have been asked what my availability is about 5 or 6 times - so make sure your answers are consistent.

I highly suggest asking them a ton of questions. Once hired, communication was kind of left in limbo and I didn't know what was going to happen next. This is a new facility, so I know they're working out some kinks still. Just make sure you stay 10 steps ahead of them.

Front Desk Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mason, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Great Wolf Resorts (Mason, OH) in May 2016.

Interview

Pretty easy talked with human resources and answered basic questions and then talked to who would now be my managers they hired me on the spot and then I even did the drug test that day. I had training the next day and started officially two days later. so far it has not been too bad.

Interview Questions

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Great Wolf Resorts.

Interview

Very calm, met with my current supervisor and the interview was meant to see if you were conversational and if the job would be a good fit. Originally was hired for a different position prior to interview.

Interview Questions

• Do you have experience communicating effectively with customers?   Answer Question