Green Bay Packaging Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Green Bay Packaging Interview Questions

Updated Mar 30, 2017

3.5

Occupational Health Nurse Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Green Bay Packaging.

Interview

Very disappointed with the lack of communication. Call back was not timely for second interview. No communication offered on decision of position. It's ok if I'm not the ideal candidate but please send a letter or email to let me know that the company is going in a different direction. I realized I wasn't the candidate when I saw the job reposted. I guess I expected more professionalism from such a large company.

Interview Questions

• Are you comfortable teaching groups of 50 or more people?   Answer Question

Project Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Green Bay Packaging in March 2015.

Interview

I went through the first round of the interview process. It was very smooth and relaxed. I gt the offer through my school career fair. The staff was pretty friendly and they took their time to talk and discuss with everyone before the day of the interview process...

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation when you had to interact with a difficult person   Answer Question

Maintenance Mechanic and General Labor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kalamazoo, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Green Bay Packaging (Kalamazoo, MI) in November 2014.

Interview

Manager was rude. Was told from start of interview that they were just interviewing nothing more. I said thanks have a good day. No response. Would not even pick up the phone or send a Email. They pay good and employ friends of there's. Use you to compile applications for government.

Interview Questions

• What was the most complicated project you r ever did? Change a fuse?   Answer Question