Green Bay Packaging Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 19, 2016

2.6

Process Engineering Co-Op Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rolla, MO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Green Bay Packaging (Rolla, MO) in October 2016.

Interview

They were friendly, and wanted to know about me as a person outside of school. They took steps to put me at ease, and were very open about how the company worked, and what I would be doing. I was interviewed by a team, a Human Resources person and someone from the engineering side of the company. They both offered me their cards at the end, and invites me to contact them with any questions.

Interview Questions

• What do you like about our company?
      What education do you have that is relevant?
      Answer Question

Occupational Health Nurse Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Green Bay Packaging.

Interview

Very disappointed with the lack of communication. Call back was not timely for second interview. No communication offered on decision of position. It's ok if I'm not the ideal candidate but please send a letter or email to let me know that the company is going in a different direction. I realized I wasn't the candidate when I saw the job reposted. I guess I expected more professionalism from such a large company.

Interview Questions

• Are you comfortable teaching groups of 50 or more people?   Answer Question

Maintenance Mechanic and General Labor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kalamazoo, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Green Bay Packaging (Kalamazoo, MI) in November 2014.

Interview

Manager was rude. Was told from start of interview that they were just interviewing nothing more. I said thanks have a good day. No response. Would not even pick up the phone or send a Email. They pay good and employ friends of there's. Use you to compile applications for government.

Interview Questions

• What was the most complicated project you r ever did? Change a fuse?   Answer Question

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Green Bay Packaging.

Interview

Applied through university and had an on campus interview. The interview started with an introduction of the company and position. Then followed by mostly behavior questions and some about my past intern experience. The interview was in the later half on the semester but the process was fairly quick. It was a nice experience.

Electrical Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rolla, MO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Green Bay Packaging (Rolla, MO) in April 2013.

Interview

Interview was great. All the panel members ask you questions one by one. All the questions are filed related

Summer Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Green Bay, WI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Green Bay Packaging (Green Bay, WI) in March 2010.

Interview

Simple, to the point phone interview. They basically want to understand that you are a well rounded dedicated person that is willing to work hard at any task required.

Interview Questions

• There were no unexpected questions. Just convey to your interviewer that you will work diligently and be dependable enough to be there on time.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was not a negotiation available...summer intern