Greenberg Dental and Orthodontics Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Greenberg Dental and Orthodontics Interview Questions

1.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Greenberg Dental and Orthodontics

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bradenton, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Greenberg Dental and Orthodontics (Bradenton, FL) in October 2015.

Interview

A lady emailed me back after I submitted my resume online. I was interviewed 4 days thereafter. The interview was brief with the HR hiring lady who was also a dental assistant. The doctor then came in and introduced himself, then asked me basic fundamentals of dental assisting. Overall it seemed to be an enjoyable environment to work in.

Interview Questions

• If I was proficient enough to fabricate temporary crowns.   1 Answer

Dental Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Greenberg Dental and Orthodontics.

Interview

Interview was part of the school extern and most of the paperwork was all done just needed to fill out policy forms, office forms, direct deposit info, and etc. overal it good, not time consuming at all because they are very busy. after that you wait for a week and while you wait get your scrubs and all the needed essentials for the job.

Interview Questions

• which office i wanted to go to   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Altamonte Springs, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Greenberg Dental and Orthodontics (Altamonte Springs, FL).

Interview

I had two weeks of externship left to complete when I was sent to Greenberg by my school. I had to work an extra week (for free!) and push the fact that I needed to fill out paperwork to get paid, or move on. At the interview, I was offered a travel position with a specialist at $13.00 an hour. My first paycheck, I got 11.00 an hour. When I went to HR about this, I was told they didn't do that anymore. Imagine my surprise a year later when a co-worker, fresh from school, bragged she got paid 13.00 an hour from the start.

Interview Questions

• They don't ask anything except how far can you drive.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There is no negotiation. They told me how much I was going to get paid, then subtracted two dollars from that which I only found out from my pay stub.

Anonymous Employee in Altamonte Springs, FL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Greenberg Dental and Orthodontics (Altamonte Springs, FL) in January 2012.

Interview

Sat in front of desk for about 5 mins got told what I cannot do and got accepted . Then filled my life away in booklet. She does not like tattoos showing and she will not hire you if you have tattoos showing so please hide them .

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Greenberg Dental and Orthodontics.

Interview

Greenberg Dental and Orthodontics is a great place to start out in the dental field. You are able to apply online, but I heard of the position by word of mouth. I started training two days after I signed my paperwork (One week after the interview with Human Resources.

Interview Questions

• Why do you feel that you would be a valuable member of our team?   Answer Question

Pediatric Assistant Interview

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Greenberg Dental and Orthodontics in August 2010.

Interview

background, skills, traveling

Interview Questions

Negotiation

straightfoward