Greenberg Traurig Director of Project Portfolio Management Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Greenberg Traurig Director of Project Portfolio Management Interview Questions

Updated Apr 13, 2017

2.5

Public Relations Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Greenberg Traurig (Orlando, FL) in April 2017.

Interview

The initial phone interview went great. The HR representative was very professional and friendly. The questions were typical and the overall feel was friendly and laid back. They called me for a second interview that necessitated driving 2 hours for a video conference call. The interview was supposed to be with 3 members of the marketing department. 2 of them were 15 minutes late and the third one was 20 minutes late. The questions were posed in an aggressive manner. All 3 members of staff were checking their phones during the majority of the interview. Many questions were asked multiple times as it was so obvious that they were not paying attention to my answers. Extremely unprofessional and rude. Immediately following the interview, I emailed HR stating that I was not interested in continuing the interview process due to the unprofessionalism exhibited by staff.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Greenberg Traurig

Legal Secretary Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Greenberg Traurig (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

Unlike many of the large firms, they did not require a video interview or extensive skills testing prior to an in-person interview (with HR only). Very nice people and a really professional environment. This initial interview was pretty informal. They asked general questions about experience, skills and your interest in the firm. I did attempt to follow up about the application process about a week after my interview and never heard back, but that is not terribly unusual and I did not feel heavily invested in my chances given the informality of my interactions with them. It seems like a nice place to work, there seem to be a lot of long-term employees, at least in this office.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself; Tell me about how you multi-task and manage a busy desk, etc.   Answer Question

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Greenberg Traurig.

Interview

Interviewed with five people, first a phone vetting with a recruiter and then in person in two back-to-back interview sessions. First in-person pair was with the person that would be my direct supervisor and a colleague of his on his level. Second pair was two members of senior leadership. First pair of interviews were more in depth - asking standard questions about qualifications, asking for my level of experience in certain job-related tasks. Second pair was more personality vetting. Few questions, shorter interviews. The interview sessions were about two weeks apart.

Interview Questions

• Many questions asked about my experience related to specific requirements of the job. For example, what event planning experience did I have?   Answer Question

Case Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Greenberg Traurig (Atlanta, GA) in November 2016.

Interview

I was emailed quickly to schedule a phone interview which lasted about 25 minutes. After roughly a week, I received another email asking to schedule an in person interview with a team of paralegals. The interview was a great experience that consisted of a lot of conversation and the paralegals were very friendly.

Interview Questions

• What are some of your responsibilities and experiences at your current employer that can be used here for this position?   Answer Question

Office Services Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Greenberg Traurig (New York, NY) in August 2016.

Interview

Got a call a week after applying and set up interview. Whole process took about a month. Everyone was very helpful and I was eventually hired. Great company overall.

Paralegal Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Florham Park, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Greenberg Traurig (Florham Park, NJ) in June 2016.

Interview

Easy process, scheduled through a job recruiter, and went in. After being questions by two attorneys, the HR person comes in and answers any other questions that you may have

Accountant Position Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Greenberg Traurig (Philadelphia, PA) in May 2016.

Interview

The HR interviewer was very kind and easy to speak with. I enjoyed the interview I had with him. He made the job sound interesting and was helpful with any questions. I thought it was great and got the second, in person interview. The manager that I would interview in person with called and I made sure I was available the very next day to meet with him. I thought the in person interview went great. I was very respectful and it seemed to go great. I am giving it a negative overall experience because the manager said he would let me know and never did. It has been a month and still not one word from him after he told me he would let me know repeatedly. HR was again helpful, and empathetic so I appreciate that. If the interviewer says "I'll call you in a week" they should do what they say.

Interview Questions

• Just the general interview questions. Just be yourself, be honest, and confident.   Answer Question

Legal Secretary Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Greenberg Traurig in April 2016.

Interview

Initial contact was through email to set up a phone interview. After phone interview I had an in person interview at local office. The human resources person was very laid back, explained how the firm worked.

Paralegal Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tysons Corner, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Greenberg Traurig (Tysons Corner, VA) in April 2016.

Interview

It was not difficult if you are an experienced hire. Basically you are interviewed by the department that needs the paralegal. You will speak to shareholders and HR personnel.

Interview Questions

• Are you familiar with WestLawNext?   1 Answer

Law Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Greenberg Traurig (Boston, MA) in March 2016.

Interview

People were very friendly and obliging. I met with three different people on the staff and all three were engaging and very friendly. They offered me drinks, and made sure that I was comfortable. It felt a lot more like a conversation than other interviews have, though it did end up with a lot of information being repeated over and over since I met with 3 different people, one after the other with no briefing in between.

Interview Questions

• How do you see working at Greenberg Traurig enhancing your career?   Answer Question