Greenbrier Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.2

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Greenbrier (Portland, OR) in August 2016.

Interview

The interview was a one on one with the supervising manager of the position. It lasted for an hour and ranged in many topics. The manager tended to ask alot of questions about my experience and how I could relate it to the position.

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Greenbrier (Portland, OR) in March 2016.

Interview

I was asked to meet them at a recruiter's office and was provided a very general job description and the names of the two interviewing me. They were late getting started and very stiff in their demeanor. They didn't leave me much time to ask them questions and I later found out that the reason they didn't consider moving forward was because they thought I asked too many questions about the company. I found that offensive that I shouldn't be allowed to ask questions of my potential employer and am relieved that it didn't move forward given their attitude toward what I thought was a fair line of questioning. I think it's just as important that I believe it's a good fit for me as whether they believe I'm a good fit for the company.

Interview Questions

• What makes you a better candidate for this role than others?   1 Answer

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Colleyville, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Greenbrier (Colleyville, TX) in May 2015.

Interview

I applied by emailing the HR department. They responded very quickly and we set up an interview. After the interview the hiring decision was made in a very prompt and professional manner.

Plant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orland Park, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Greenbrier (Orland Park, IL) in January 2015.

Interview

The interview process is rather unusual as supervisors come from other locations. Interviewed at a hotel conference room with Regional Manager and VP of Operations. I then had a follow up interview with HR Director at a Panera bread. I never seen the facility or the employees when I accepted the position. I would never recommend accepting a position with a company site unseen.

Interview Questions

• Unusually no questions were asked. Interviewer did not know how to conduct an interview.   1 Answer

STNA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Parma, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Greenbrier (Parma, OH) in January 2013.

Interview

I was called in for an interview by phone.I was interviewed by the HR person. It a was a very pleasant interview.they were very excited for me to be hired.They made me feel happy to work for them.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Beavercreek, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Greenbrier (Beavercreek, OH) in March 2012.

Interview

Two Interviews, First was a Meet & Great. Second was a Lunch Interview, Questions, Looked at the software. They were obviously Gauging me on my ability to learn and transform my abilities since I'm not a college graduate yet.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you failed.   1 Answer