Greencore Accounts Payable Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

1.0

Accounts Payable Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Downers Grove, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Greencore (Downers Grove, IL) in May 2017.

Interview

Answered an online ad from a Recruiter who immediately contacted me to complete a telephone interview. After it was mutually agreed that I was a good match for the company I was told I would have to pass an IQ test. Within 24 hrs. I was emailed a link for the Achiever test. The first part is untimed personality test the rest of the sections are timed and test for mechanical aptitude, speed reading, simple problem solving and common knowledge of the world. Very simple but you either know it or you don't and has nothing to do with the position. Within 36 hrs. was told I passed and set up in person interview with company. The offices are in the midst of a move due to M&A and were in temp offices until build out complete. The first person I met was to be the position's direct report who had been hired a month previously but had a lot of manufacturing experience. He gave me some company background and also general info about his own work background. He asked a few questions about my experiences for which I was solid on in relation to the work so we talked a little bit about the challenges facing employees of M&A companies. He came across as a super nice respectful person. Then I met with his direct report one on one. He had been with the company for a year and was gathering the new team so I asked about the job duties of the other team members. I had spent the day before the interview reviewing my background and experiences so I was able to fully answer and provide examples to his questions so there were very few thoughtful questions asked. Being able to travel to other locations was necessary and I assured him it was not an issue. At the end of each interview I ensured that there were no questions and left feeling super excited about the opportunity. Found out 2 days later I did not get the job. It was a due to a simple procedure I hadn't used (at least not in years) not because I couldn't complete the procedure or lack of experience in knowing how to handle any possible challenges. Sort of like saying I use a pen and them saying they use only pencils. Both complete the same function and I can easily switch to pencils.

Interview Questions