Greenheck Interview Questions

Updated Nov 24, 2020

To filter interviews, or .
Found 13 of over 13 interviews

2.8
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Greenheck

Greenheck

Application

I interviewed at Greenheck

Interview

Just had interview, it wasn't bad. Interviewer was nice and eased. Was alot of questions but not too bad. I hope to get a phone call soon. I liked what I saw

Interview Questions
  • Why should we hire you
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wausau, WI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Greenheck (Wausau, WI) in Mar 2020

Interview

Long Process. Took over 3 months from beginning to end. Went to their HQ for a long day of tours and interviews. Was helpful to see the entire facility in WI. I had to reach back out to them two weeks later to hear anything from them.

Interview Questions
  • How would you handle an employee who thinks they were right and will not comply with what you are asking of them.
3 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Greenheck (Tulsa, OK) in Jan 2020

Interview

Application online followed by phone interview, online assessment then in-person interview. I spoke with the plant manager who allowed me to describe how my previous experience would translate into me being succesfull in this position although I had little manufacturing experience. Overall more of a conversation than an interview. He would have follow up questions for some of the conversation when he wanted to prove further.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Schofield, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Greenheck (Schofield, WI)

Interview

Two phone interviews and One onsite interview. The hiring manager and the staff at Greenheck really makes a person feel comfortable during the process. When I accepted the position the put my up in a hotel and places a Greenheck welcome bag in my room “nice”

Interview Questions
  • Have I ever had to terminate a person

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Weston, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Greenheck (Weston, WI) in Dec 2018

Interview

30-45 min interview with HR and Plant Manager followed by a tour of the facility. Both associates that I met with were very professional but also made me feel comfortable during the interview process. The genuinely seemed to care about my experiences rather than it being just an answer to their question.

Interview Questions
  • What experience do you have that our company could benefit from?

Greenheck

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Greenheck

Interview

Interviewed for a variety of positions in a day-long process. A tour of the facility followed the interviews and the candidates learned about the company history which was a neat experience.

Interview Questions
4 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Greenheck (Sacramento, CA) in Jun 2017

Interview

You start at a temp agency. Mine was IMKO. They test you on your knowledge of a tape measure in the 1/8 inch spectrum. They also test you to put it in decimal point measure. They go over your general knowledge of warehouse customs.

Interview Questions
  • They test you on your knowledge of a tape measure in the 1/8 inch spectrum. They also test you to put it in decimal point measure.

Anonymous Employee in Shelby, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Greenheck (Shelby, NC) in Jun 2016

Interview

Pretty simple process. As a part of initial screening, I did a phone interview at first with Plant Manager and Materials Manager and then was asked to come onsite where I did 3 interviews with the Engineering Team.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Menomonie, WI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Greenheck (Menomonie, WI) in Oct 2015

Interview

Interview was at a local career fair, after meeting with the engineering manager I was invited back the next day for a follow up interview. I knew going in that my chances of getting an offer were low since the interview was in October and I would not be graduating until May. I felt that it was a beneficial interview to learn more about the company and get a chance to talk to their engineering manager, who was a very nice guy.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Menomonie, WI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Greenheck (Menomonie, WI) in Oct 2014

Interview

The initial interview process began at my college campus for a career fair. I was interviewed on site and then had a follow up phone interview with my team. It was very well coordinated and I felt welcome

Interview Questions
  • Do you have any leadership experience?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 13 Interviews