Greenheck Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Greenheck Interview Questions

2.7

Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Shelby, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Greenheck (Shelby, NC) in June 2016.

Interview

Pretty simple process. As a part of initial screening, I did a phone interview at first with Plant Manager and Materials Manager and then was asked to come onsite where I did 3 interviews with the Engineering Team.

Product Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Menomonie, WI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Greenheck (Menomonie, WI) in October 2015.

Interview

Interview was at a local career fair, after meeting with the engineering manager I was invited back the next day for a follow up interview. I knew going in that my chances of getting an offer were low since the interview was in October and I would not be graduating until May. I felt that it was a beneficial interview to learn more about the company and get a chance to talk to their engineering manager, who was a very nice guy.

Interview Questions

• When is your graduation date?   1 Answer

Manufacturing Engineer Coop Interview

Anonymous Employee in Menomonie, WI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Greenheck (Menomonie, WI) in October 2014.

Interview

The initial interview process began at my college campus for a career fair. I was interviewed on site and then had a follow up phone interview with my team. It was very well coordinated and I felt welcome

Interview Questions

• Do you have any leadership experience?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Greenheck in September 2014.

Interview

The interview was simply an informal chat. A few questions on my previous work history. It wasnt the usual pressure type interview. The guy was talking about his employees making decent money from lots of overtime (which they did have going at that time ). Then just a brief tour of the sections with in the facility. What each department on the floor did.

Product Development Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Greenheck.

Interview

Met company at career fair. Set up a 30 minute interview the next morning. Normal questions about oneself. Talked about past work and contribution. Know your resume.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time where you have to overcome a challenge in a team project   Answer Question

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Schofield, WI

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Greenheck (Schofield, WI) in January 2009.

Interview

There was an initial skills test in the first interview. There was a phone interview in the interim which was quite short,, and mostly informative of the next step in the process. There was an on site group interview which lasted a day. In general this was a positive experience, getting to interview with several different departments to find a best fit location. Knowledge of manufacturing equipment and tools is a plus in the skills interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was not overly ambitious in negotiation. I accepted the offer at face value. In retrospect pushing for a better salary would have been advisable.