Greenlee Textron Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 3, 2017

2.4

Electrical Engineer New Grad Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rockford, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Greenlee Textron (Rockford, IL) in November 2016.

Interview

Had an opportunity to meet a Lead Engineer during campus career fair. Was called up for onsite interview within two days. Scheduled the interview a week later. Interview was close to three hours long with five different Lead Engineers. The questions were all non - technical. Mostly repeated questions and was also taken to a tour of the Lab. They were mostly trying to gauge my strengths based on behavioural situations. Was offered the job within three working days of the interview.

The staff are very friendly and the people interviewing do not intimidate candidates. It felt like they had made their decision even before the interview and were only trying to find where I would fit in the company. The offer was average.

Electrical Engineer Interview

Application

Interview

Spoke with the company's representatives at a University job fair and was called out to an interview at their Rockford location a week later. The interview was a 3 hour long process with five lead managers individually. It was more like a discussion among peers rather than an interview. Was shown around the office and labs by one of the lead managers. Mostly behavioral questions.

Warehouse Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Southaven, MS

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Greenlee Textron (Southaven, MS) in May 2016.

Interview

It was questionnaire list of question, of my experiences, and who were my consumer. They ask to tell about myself. The interviewer ask what make me qualify for the job. The interviewer ask do I have knowledge on excel, outlook, and any of computer software. How much experience in warehouse operation. Do I have experience in telephone communication. Do I any problem with overtime schedule.

ISC Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Greenlee Textron in October 2015.

Interview

Quick but they did barrage me with behavioral questions. They had to have asked me about 7 CAR questions alone. But only one in person interview and a week later I was offered the internship. I was expecting a little more of a process, but I certainly wasn't disappointed with the outcome

Software Engineering Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Greenlee Textron.

Interview

1 on-campus behavioral interview. No in-depth technical questions asked. Questions asked to gauge fit in the atmosphere of the company and leadership qualities. Heard back in a week or two and had a couple of weeks to decide on the offer.

Communication Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rockford, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Greenlee Textron (Rockford, IL).

Interview

There were two phone interviews. After the phone interview, they flew me to headquarters for an in office interview. Here they had the entire team individually come in one by one who were managers and interview me separately. They all asked the same questions, they wanted to know my experience and background, and interest in the company. After a 5 round on-site interview.. I received an offer within 5 days of the final interview.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for us?   1 Answer

Mechanical Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Lafayette, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Greenlee Textron (West Lafayette, IN) in September 2015.

Interview

On campus interview followed by a phone interview with upper management. The on campus interview was 45 min and focused mainly on "tell me a time when" character questions. There were a lot of those questions though (probably 6). The phone interview focused mostly on finding where in the company you're the best fit. It lasted 30min to an hour but was mostly just a discussion about interests and your skills background.

Interview Questions

• Tell of a time you had to sell an idea or product to someone. What was it, how did you do it, and what was the result.   Answer Question

Territory Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Greenlee Textron.

Interview

There were two phone interviews, about a week apart. Then they flew me out to Illinois for about 2 hours of interviews. Met with HR, Sales Director, Product Manager.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about the company?
      Describe a situation where you had to make a tough sale
      Answer Question

Project Management Interview

Application

Interview

Very friendly and welcoming. Everyone was very easy to talk to. They went through my resume and then talked to me about how these experiences have helped develop myself. Then they asked general questions about myself and then talked about common interests. This was a very great experience.

Infrastructure Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rockford, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Greenlee Textron (Rockford, IL) in March 2015.

Interview

A headhunter set up the phone and on site interviews. I described my work experience, what projects I had managed and completed successfully, my career aspirations. I also briefly discussed what certifications I was working on in conjunction with my advanced degree progress. The on site interview was much more casual and closer to a conversation than an interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe several projects that you have worked on or managed.   Answer Question
    • Describe to me your leadership style and your work ethic.   Answer Question