Greenlee Tools Mechanical Engineering Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Greenlee Tools Mechanical Engineering Interview Questions

Interviews at Greenlee Tools

2.0

Mechanical Engineering Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Greenlee Tools.

Interview

Met them at college career fair. Went up and talked to a person only a few years older than me (a college student), and submitted my resume. He liked it so I got to schedule an interview for the next day. There was a 1:1 interview which was very lax in terms of technical questions. More of learning your personality since they already know the things you have done through your resume.

Interview Questions

• If you could meet any person that ever lived in history, alive or dead, who would it be?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Greenlee Tools

Mechanical Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Lafayette, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Greenlee Tools (West Lafayette, IN) in September 2015.

Interview

On campus interview followed by a phone interview with upper management. The on campus interview was 45 min and focused mainly on "tell me a time when" character questions. There were a lot of those questions though (probably 6). The phone interview focused mostly on finding where in the company you're the best fit. It lasted 30min to an hour but was mostly just a discussion about interests and your skills background.

Interview Questions

• Tell of a time you had to sell an idea or product to someone. What was it, how did you do it, and what was the result.   Answer Question