Greenlee Tools Territory Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Greenlee Tools Territory Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Greenlee Tools

2.7

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Greenlee Tools (Washington, DC) in June 2013.

Interview

Interviewed with the director of sales and it was a very pleasant process. They were much more interested in my traits as a person and professional than my qualifications. He was very professional and answered all the questions I had about the company. He was also very honest about the company's strong suits and downfalls. Overall great experience.

Interview Questions

• It was all the basic, tell me about yourself? Where do you see yourself in X? How would you sell this?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Greenlee Tools

Territory Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Greenlee Tools.

Interview

There were two phone interviews, about a week apart. Then they flew me out to Illinois for about 2 hours of interviews. Met with HR, Sales Director, Product Manager.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about the company?
      Describe a situation where you had to make a tough sale   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Greenlee Tools (San Diego, CA) in June 2009.

Interview

Extremely professional interview process. You begin by interviewing with your future supervisor followed by the company flying you to their corporate headquarters. You get the opportunity to interview with Human resources, marketing personnel, Vice President of sales and CEO.

Interview Questions

• You can defend the truth seven days of the week and as long as you maintain your integrity your responses to their questions will be what they want to hear.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I did not negotiate and looking back I should have.