Greenpath Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 20, 2017

2.7

Indeed Interview

Anonymous Employee in Farmington Hills, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Greenpath (Farmington Hills, MI) in December 2016.

Interview

The interview process was thorough but fair and friendly. The company values the people they serve and hold quality as one of its core values, so they make sure the people that they bring into their family will uphold these same values. Based on the high level of service they provide I think the interview process was fairly easy.

Interview Questions

• How would I handle a call from someone that was angry and frustrated?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation phase. I accepted the offer as is for the pay and benefits offered to me.

IT Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Farmington Hills, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 7+ weeks. I interviewed at Greenpath (Farmington Hills, MI) in January 2016.

Interview

Applied online, phone screen a few days later. In-person interview with the hiring manager and a technical resource about two weeks later, followed by a skills assessment and PI profile assessment. Second in-person interview with the hiring manager and two related employees within a month of applying.

Things seemed to go well at each step, and the recruiter stayed engaged with me. Then... silence. I can only guess they were either hesitant to make a decision, or I was put on the back burner in case their first choice backed out. I ended up accepting a position with another company, and never heard one way or the other.

Interview Questions

• Most questions were open-ended to determine managerial style. Not really difficult, so much as insightful.   Answer Question

Human Resources Business Partner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Farmington Hills, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Greenpath (Farmington Hills, MI) in July 2015.

Interview

The overall process was very quick and everyone involved was extremely friendly and professional. The people involved made me feel like their top priority at every step of the process, and communication was clear and open throughout. There was communication via email for setting up the initial phone screen and the next steps. Had face to face interviews with all members of the team, and even was able to interview over the phone with potential business partners that I would support.

The time and effort put into the interview process showed me how important this role was to the organization, which made it a very attractive place to work.

Interview Questions

• What would you do in order learn more about the business and the roles that you would be supporting?   Answer Question
    • What was the most frustrating situation you encountered in supporting a team or manager?   1 Answer

Financial Counselor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Farmington Hills, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Greenpath (Farmington Hills, MI) in June 2015.

Interview

Interviewed with two middle management personnel. ... Was strongly hinted that a follow appointment would materialize, but it did not. Subsequent rejection came in an email, not a phone call.

Interview Questions

• Can you work under pressure to fill quotas? That was the gist of the question.   Answer Question

Applications Programmer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Farmington Hills, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Greenpath (Farmington Hills, MI) in April 2015.

Interview

Interview process was a little longer than some others. There were three interviews total, plus some time to undergo a personality test and basic skills test (math, typing, language, problem solving). The individuals who interviewed me were intelligent, nice, and professional. The format was more of a discussion on the topic of software development and core values, rather than them merely grilling me. It was challenging, fun, and educational.

Interview Questions

• What is the most valuable skill you bring to the table?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Greenpath.

Interview

Applied online and about a week later I received a call for a phone screening which was about 15 minutes. After that, it was about another week until I hear back for the first interview. During the interview, which took an hour over the phone, I was very pleased with how my questions were answered and also the information provided for the job although pay was not disclosed to me until the very end of the interviewing process. After that I completed an assessment which led to the final interview.

The final interview was about an hour as well which was more descriptive than the first. I was able to have a more detailed idea about the position as well as the company.

Interview Questions

• What I would do in certain circumstances, pertaining to customer service, challenges faced while on the job...etc   Answer Question

Greenpath Response

Feb 2, 2015 – HR Manager

Good afternoon, I am glad to see that your onboarding at GreenPath went well. If there is anything we can do to help make your time at GreenPath more rewarding, please do not hesitate to let me... More

Financial Counselor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Farmington Hills, MI

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Greenpath (Farmington Hills, MI) in September 2014.

Interview

Relaxed and conversational. It was with two people and they asked the general questions expected in an interview. I was internal hire so it was easier for me as I had my statistics to present to them. blah blah

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a difficult customer experience?   1 Answer

Counselor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Greenpath.

Interview

Very typical interview process, usually consisting of 2 managers. They typically ask text book interview questions. Chances are very good that you will be asked a few "Tell me about a time when..." questions, so be prepared with examples of how you solve problems and handle stressful situations.

Interview Questions

• What would your current manager say you need to improve on?   Answer Question

Technology Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Farmington Hills, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Greenpath (Farmington Hills, MI).

Interview

Simple, one-on-one interview with the hiring manager, lasting about 1 1/2 hours. Interviewer was very willing to answer questions about the firm, processes, and her own background. Follow up included a 1 1/2 hour long "personality test" . . . which was suprising, considering these were soundly debunked years ago.

Interview Questions

• There were no difficult or unexpected questions.

Interviewer spent an inordinate amount of time harping on a single shortfall of the person who recently vacated the position I was seeking. This seemed petty and inappropriate.   Answer Question

The hiring manager clearly understood very little about the position she was trying to fill. She repeatedly made disparaging comments about her staff and other subordinates during the interview. This, along with my own research about her, made it clear that this was not an evironment that I would be interested in becomming a part of.

Interview

Be ready for dual interview...panel. Bring your portfolio.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

there is no negotiation. Sign and drive type of commitment.