Greenpoint Technologies Design Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at Greenpoint Technologies

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denton, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Greenpoint Technologies (Denton, TX) in April 2012.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter from Greenpoint Technologies via monster.com. I was sent a generic "Found your resume and wanted to know if you would be interested in interviewing for a design engineer position".

I replied to their email stating interest and gave my phone number. They called me back the same day asking if I had time to talk for a few minutes. They asked me a few questions about current employment and job responsibilities as well as salary requirements.

I threw out a number almost without thinking it through on what it would take for me to be interested. They quickly said the salary requirement was within range and set up a time for a face-to-face interview.

The following week was my interview which I thought went very well. I had a tentative offer letter in my inbox within the hour.

Interview Questions

• Why are you seeking to leave your current job?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was little to no negotiation phase. I tried to get sign on bonus and additional vacation, both were declined. The original number I threw out to "get me interested" was accepted too easily and left me feeling like I should have asked for more money