Greenshades Software Systems Administrator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Greenshades Software

2.5

Systems Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Greenshades Software (Jacksonville, FL) in November 2013.

Interview

Took an online assessment, and after achieving a score matching or higher than required by the hiring manager, I had an online interview over Lync 2013 with the IT Director. Later was called in for another assessment, then interviewed with one of the Co-Owners of the company. I low balled myself on the salary discussion but loved working there.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Greenshades Software

Systems Administrator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Greenshades Software in July 2015.

Interview

30 minute interview with the IT director via Skype.

Interview started with a brainteaser, which I thought was somewhat immature, considering this is an IT position and not a kindergarten teacher position.

No technical questions were presented, just overview of previous experience and discussion on the position itself.

There was no feedback after the interview, none. I was just left wondering if someone would ever call with either a positive or negative response.

Interview Questions

• if you stack dimes up to 100 fl, can you fit those same dimes in a small room.   Answer Question