Greenspring Retirement Community Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Greenspring Retirement Community

Companion Interview

Anonymous Employee in Springfield, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Greenspring Retirement Community (Springfield, VA) in June 2015.

Interview

Quick and straight to the point. Definitely will ask if you have worked within the elderly community. It was a one on one interview with the clinical manager. After I was interviewed they directed me to another building to meet with someone to fill out paperwork and do a drug test.

Interview Questions

• Have you had any experience with working with elders?   1 Answer

Server Interview

Anonymous Employee in Springfield, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Greenspring Retirement Community (Springfield, VA) in November 2010.

Interview

Once you apply, you should receive a call from HR in about a week or less, from there they will find out what time you are available to come in for an interview. The interview is quite easy, like anyother interview, you are also given certain scenarios that test your time management skills, and how you would take care of certain customers. After the interview they will call you to schedule a time where you would have to take a drug test, and a TB test.
    Greensprings is a great place to work, great staff, good management, and the customers(residents) are wonderful, very kind.

Interview Questions

• How would you get to work? Do you drive a reliable car?   Answer Question
    • Given this scenario, if you have a table of residents who have been waiting and a little upset what would you do?   Answer Question

Negotiation

They have many scholarship benefits and such, which you may want to ask them about and find out.