Greenville Appraisal Services Real Estate Appraiser Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Greenville Appraisal Services Real Estate Appraiser Interview Questions

Interviews at Greenville Appraisal Services

1 Interview Review

Interviews for Top Jobs at Greenville Appraisal Services

Real Estate Appraiser Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greenville, SC

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Greenville Appraisal Services (Greenville, SC) in April 2015.

Interview

The interview was great and very rewarding. The young man giving the interview was knowledgeable and professional. The interview took place at a restaurant with a laid-back and stress free environment. It was a good learning experience as well.

Interview Questions

• How familiar are you with the appraisal software and the appraisal process?   1 Answer
  • How much work/clientele can you bring to the table?   1 Answer

I declined because the fee sit per appraisal I completed was something in the 15% range. I understand that I would be taking the work that was already there which would take away from the companies income (it's currently only a 2 man team). So to bring on an additional employee that didn't have a clientele base would only give less work for the current people at the company, therefore, my fee split would be much lower than if I had my own clients that I could bring to the company.