Greenville Health System Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Greenville Health System Interview Questions

Updated Mar 19, 2017

2.6

Medical Technologist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Greenville Health System.

Interview

Received email to set up phone interview. 2 weeks later, was called in for an in-person interview for the very next day! Spent a while with the supervisor, then sat with a peer panel of employees from that department that asked many questions. Unique experience. Seems very smart to have actual co-workers help with the hiring process. I hope I get an offer.

Interview Questions

• everything was situational... describe an event, what happened, what was the outcome, what did you learn, etc. Different categories like communication, teamwork, initiative   1 Answer

Staff RN Interview

Interview

Interview went great! I had an interview with the manager and nurse educator, which lasted around 30 minutes. This was followed by a peer interview, which also lasted about 30 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Q: Talk about a time when experienced a miscommunication at work.   Answer Question

Certified Nursing Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greenville, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Greenville Health System (Greenville, SC) in August 2016.

Interview

Applied online and I got a call from the supervisor and had a set-up date for the interview. The supervisor called me again to set-up time for second interview. Second interview is a peer interview. Called the supervisor and told me he wants me on-board and I will receive an e-mail regarding the application process. Two weeks later and I still haven't received a single e-mail.

Interview Questions

• Something about how communication resolved an issue.   1 Answer

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greenville, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Greenville Health System (Greenville, SC) in August 2016.

Interview

There was an initial phone interview, then an in person interview with peer interviews, and a final meet and great with my potential coworkers. The questions were rather difficult with behavior style questions asking you to describe experiences or times when...

Materials Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greenville, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Greenville Health System (Greenville, SC).

Interview

Phone interview with the Supervisor
    Peer interview [3people] who you might work with so don't be a smart mouth or act like u don't know anything. Be honest to an extent. Always dress to impress.
    Supervisor interview-related questions
    All behavioral questions of past work experience.
    Then a tour of the dept.
    Then come in for classes of Rules Regulations etc.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you blah blah...etc.   1 Answer

Administrative Assistant II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greenville, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Greenville Health System (Greenville, SC) in June 2016.

Interview

Telephone interview with supervisor and interviewed face-to-face with Hiring Team. Received a tour of the facility. The Hiring Team looked extremely uncomfortable. If the position is to hire an internal employee, I recommend not posting it for external candidate. It's a waste of the external candidates time.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to work with a difficult team member, what happened and how was it resolved?   Answer Question

CNA Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Greenville Health System.

Interview

Behavioral interview with questions of specific events from work experience - one of the interviewers said it would be like storytelling or a conversation. I wouldn't blame them for my negative overall experience at all though trying to 'tell stories' to a stony faced nurse is always difficult.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to use good judgement or critical thinking.   Answer Question

Admissions Counselor Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Greenville Health System.

Interview

Submitted online application. Completed a clerical skill test online, several programs and a speed typing test. Proceeded to a phone interview. Waiting to hear back for an in person interview.

Interview Questions

• Why should we hire you?
      Give me an example of how you went above and beyond in your current place of employment.
      Answer Question

Business Development Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Greenville Health System in April 2015.

Interview

Lots of qualitative questions about your previous experiences; 30 minute over the phone interview with 3 or 4 team members. Very casual - they just wanted to get to know you.

Interview Questions

• What leadership experience do you have? When have you worked with a team?   Answer Question

Patient Food Service Attendant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seneca, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Greenville Health System (Seneca, SC) in March 2015.

Interview

Interview was three parts, first was a call from the manager being asked multiple questions. The questions seems to be used to mix you up and can be confusing. Next is an in person interview with the manager. You're asked the exact question as on the phone. Last is a peer interview with 3 employees of the department.

Interview Questions

• When was a time you had a confrontation with a coworker and what did you do to solve the issue?   Answer Question