Greenway Health Associate Customer Support Technician Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Greenway Health Associate Customer Support Technician Interview Questions

Associate Customer Support Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Carrollton, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Greenway Health (Carrollton, GA) in April 2015.

Interview

I applied online. Within a matter of weeks, I was called to do a phone interview followed by an IQ test from home. Within another week I received an invitation to do an in-person interview and IQ test. I sat with two managers within the customer support department. They were very easy going and open about the position. They stressed that customer support could be difficult at times, and spoke freely about the department and duties.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Greenway Health

Associate Customer Support Technician Interview

Interview

You must complete a cognitive exam after initial application submission. If your test scores and application are good they will have a phone interview with you. Following the phone interview you have a face to face interview that is preceded with another similar cognitive exam at the office with someone from management in your department. If all goes well after the first face to fave interview you will have a final interview with the VP of your department which pretty much means you have the job they are just trying to get a personal feel for you.

Interview Questions

• What are you looking to get out of the job?   Answer Question
    • What level of expertise would you consider yourself as having when it comes to computer technology   Answer Question
    • What is your background ( education and computer wise)   Answer Question

Negotiation

You can negotiate salary. Benefits are good and you are able to select what program you would like to participate in.