Greenway Health Customer Support Technician Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 19, 2017

3.1

11 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Customer Support Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Greenway Health in June 2017.

Interview

I applied online. After a couple of days, I received an email stating they were interested in me as a candidate and would like to setup an interview time. I replied with my availability and got an email confirming an interview time and date two days later. When the interview time came I did not receive a call. After a few hours I emailed them asking if there was an issue or miscommunication of some sort with my interview time. Following that I received an automated email saying they decided to carry on with the other candidates.

This process was overall rude and inconsiderate. They did not have the decency to cancel my interview time or give me prior notice of the cancellation. After emailing them about the issue, there wasn't an apology or any concern for my time. Instead I got an automated response. Overall annoyed.

Aug 13, 2017 – Director, Talent Acquisition

Thank you for your feedback regarding your experience with Greenway Health. We are committed to providing a great candidate experience and it sounds like there may have been a disconnect somewhere... More

Other Interview Reviews for Greenway Health

Customer Support Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Greenway Health in December 2016.

Interview

Very difficult aptitude test that is a mix between math, vocabulary and IQ questions. You have 15 minutes to answer 50 increasingly difficult questions. If you pass this part, you are given a quick phone interview to outline the job position and your salary requirements, then you have to take the aptitude test while proctored to make sure you didn't cheat and use a calculator the first time. The test is exactly the same so you might do better the second time. Then I scheduled an in person interview and was asked normal interview questions and told more about the company.

Interview Questions

• Tell us a little about yourself.   1 Answer

Apr 21, 2017 – Director, Talent Acquisition

That's correct that all candidates are invited to take the 2-part pre-employment assessment and will receive preparatory instructions to ensure success on the tests. We are pleased it was a positive... More

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carrollton, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Greenway Health (Carrollton, GA) in August 2015.

Interview

Took a timed test via internet. Mathmatical questions (50) with only 15 minutes to answer all. Not enough time to answer correctly. If had been able to use calculator could have done better. Also used computer in public place where noise was very distracting. I feel they should test you on site.

Interview Questions

• Math questions without proper time to answer.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Carrollton, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Greenway Health (Carrollton, GA) in April 2015.

Interview

I was taken to the building I would work in and waited for no more than 5 minutes before the 3 managers interviewing me came in. They each asked me some questions and wrote my responses, then gave me the floor for my questions.

Interview Questions

• How do youvhandle stressful scenarios?   Answer Question
    • If you're in a negative mood (mad, sad, etc.), does it show to other people?   Answer Question

Customer Support Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Greenway Health.

Interview

I did not get hired. I did not pass the test that was given due to the face that i did not answer all the questions in time. I would just Christmas tree it next time.

Interview Questions

• I was not excepting the the IQ test. Other then that it was a good interview. I think it would be a good company to work for if i got on there.   Answer Question

Customer Support Technician Interview

Interview

Recruitment fair was pretty helpful overall in explaining the company. Only con was waiting a while before hearing back, but was able to leave a message with HR and heard back the next day.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time where you demonstrated excellent customer support?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Greenway Health (Birmingham, AL) in January 2015.

Interview

I attended a job fair held at the Birmingham campus. I interviewed with my now manager and another manager in the department. They asked why I was interested in Greenway along with the usual interview questions. We then were asked to take an assessment online that included logic, math, and language skills.
    I was called back for a second interview with the then director of support and another support manager. Two weeks later, I was contacted by a recruiter and offered the position.

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Greenway Health (Birmingham, AL) in January 2015.

Interview

I applied online for this job and they called me LESS THAN FIVE MINUTES later.

That should have been a warning flag for me.

They brought me in, had me take an IQ and a personality test, and then sat me down for an official 1 on 1 interview.

The interviewer asked me about why I was there, what I was looking for, my technical certifications and what I intended to pursue in the future, including whether or not I would be pursuing them while employed, and then asked me if I had any questions. I asked him about the position and he made it sound like I'd be doing I.T work, when the actual job was more product support. Still pretty upset about it a few years later.

Interview Questions

• Why did you choose to specifically apply here at Greenway?   1 Answer

Aug 13, 2017 – Director, Talent Acquisition

Thank you for your feedback regarding your experience with Greenway Health. Talent acquisition is committed to reviewing applications in a timely manner because we want candidates to have a positive... More

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Greenway Health (Birmingham, AL) in December 2014.

Interview

The hiring process was very professional. I Went in for an interview but was not asked many questions. Learned a lot about company and the growth opportunities. Seems like a company that is ran efficiently

Anonymous Employee in Carrollton, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Greenway Health (Carrollton, GA) in June 2014.

Interview

You sign up for a job fair then go over to it for an orientation. After the orientation you do a tour of the Greenway location. This is then followed by a brief interview with the department manager based on what you filled out in the survey.