Greenway Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Greenway Health Interview Questions

Updated Apr 11, 2017

2.7

Sales Executive Interview

Interview

The interview process was very organized and straight forward. I really appreciated the time and energy that Recruiting invested in me. They really pride themselves on putting in the work to identify a possible match. Everyone I spoke with was positive and extremely friendly.

Interview Questions

• What is your favorite sales book and what are you reading currently?   Answer Question

Apr 21, 2017 – Director, Talent Acquisition

Thank you for extending feedback on Greenway's hiring process and congratulations on joining the team!

Marketing Writer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Greenway Health (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

The initial recruiter was great! He was very helpful and gave me a great look into the company. However, it was different when I went to the in-person interview with one of the managers. I've never met anyone who seemed surprised at someone bringing writing samples to an interview for a writing position.

Apr 21, 2017 – Director, Talent Acquisition

We want candidates to have the opportunity to highlight their skills and work samples are a great way to showcase your experience. Thank you for your feedback regarding your candidate experience with ... More

Sales Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Greenway Health in March 2017.

Interview

Overall the interview process was pretty straight forward and the recruiter did a good job explaining the process as we went. In the later phases of the process the recruiter was great at providing feedback and coaching.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel you will be successful with no healthcare experience?   1 Answer

Mar 31, 2017 – Director, Talent Acquisition

Thank you for your great feedback on Greenway Health’s interview process and congratulations on joining the Greenway Team!

HR Business Partner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Greenway Health (Tampa, FL).

Interview

You have to an assessment twice before actually talking to the hiring manager. I did a phone interview with the manager and then met a few members of the HR team. Everyone was really nice and were open about what it's like to work at Greenway.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about an employee relations investigation and how you handled it from beginning to end.   Answer Question

Apr 21, 2017 – Director, Talent Acquisition

We are glad to hear you had a positive experience throughout the recruiting process and greatly appreciate your feedback.

Security Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Greenway Health in January 2017.

Interview

You're first contacted by customer facing rep. The person that I talked to seemed to be nice. Afterwords they'll have you fill out their IQ + personality test. After taking it you will get an invitation to take it again under supervision. If you pass their metric, you get to interview with the technical staff

Interview Questions

Greenway Health Response

Apr 21, 2017 – Director, Talent Acquisition

Candidates are asked to take a 2-part pre-employment assessment if chosen to move forward in the hiring process. We are glad to hear you had a pleasant encounter with our talent acquisition team.

Inside Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Greenway Health (Tampa, FL) in January 2017.

Interview

I was first contacted by email, and I was asked to take a pre-employment assessment. After that, I spoke on the phone with a recruiter. Past that, I had to take the assessment again, before I was allowed to proceed to a sales presentation.

Interview Questions

Greenway Health Response

Apr 21, 2017 – Director, Talent Acquisition

Thank you for your feedback. There is a unique process of assessments, interviews, and presentations that vary per position. We make every effort to ensure each step helps us to identify the right ... More

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Greenway Health in December 2016.

Interview

Very difficult aptitude test that is a mix between math, vocabulary and IQ questions. You have 15 minutes to answer 50 increasingly difficult questions. If you pass this part, you are given a quick phone interview to outline the job position and your salary requirements, then you have to take the aptitude test while proctored to make sure you didn't cheat and use a calculator the first time. The test is exactly the same so you might do better the second time. Then I scheduled an in person interview and was asked normal interview questions and told more about the company.

Interview Questions

• Tell us a little about yourself.   1 Answer

Apr 21, 2017 – Director, Talent Acquisition

That's correct that all candidates are invited to take the 2-part pre-employment assessment and will receive preparatory instructions to ensure success on the tests. We are pleased it was a positive ... More

Finance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Greenway Health (Tampa, FL) in December 2016.

Interview

Completed the application then spoke to a recruiter. She took me through interview and then sent me a couple assessments to take. I must've passed that round because I then was asked to take a proctored assessment. This was an invasive process as the proctor downloaded what was essentially spyware to my Mac that I then had to go through a cleansing process. Anyway, after the proctored assessment there was zero communication from recruiter. Guess I didn't pass? I sent a couple emails and called and left a voice mail to which she never responded.

Apr 21, 2017 – Director, Talent Acquisition

We appreciate the response and use all feedback to improve our processes. The proctored assessment is offered in a secure environment with a few different methods available. There is even an option ... More

Claims Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lake Mary, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Greenway Health (Lake Mary, FL) in November 2016.

Interview

Process took approximately two weeks from initial application to the in-person interview. Phone interview was standard questions. My in-person interview was "going though the motions" and, to be very frank, insulting: 1.) Boiler-plate questions that could have easily been dealt with in the phone interview. 2.) The person who was scheduled to interview me was a no show (and I received no warning that such would be the case) and the person who did interview me was clearly chosen at the last possible minute. 3.) I was not invited into the main office. Instead, the interview was held in an unoccupied office outside of the company's office. This gave me the impression that I was either deemed unworthy enough to meet the rest of the staff or deemed a security risk. Overall, the way the in-person interview process was handled left me with a bad impression of how the company operates and I'm rather glad that I am not working for them.

Interview Questions

• Q: A reworded version of the most boiler-plate question of them all: "What is your greatest area for improvement?"   Answer Question

Marketing Writer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Greenway Health (Atlanta, GA) in October 2016.

Interview

Did the whole recruiter/screen process. Finally went in for an interview. Met with two separate managers. Was shown around the office. They used language as if i was a shoe in, and told me that I would " DEFINITELY hear from them by next week." A week passed. My thank you email went unanswered. finally got in touch with my recruiter. He contacted the office and then let me know that they didn't want me.