Greenway Health RCM A/R Insurance Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Greenway Health RCM A/R Insurance Representative Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1.0

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

RCM A/R Insurance Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Carrollton, GA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Greenway Health (Carrollton, GA) in January 2014.

Interview

Hired as a contract position, I fully intend to go full-time at the six month mark. The interview process was easy and I was offered the job on the same day as the interview. Communication was always open between the hiring process and the time the position started. All questions were satisfactorily answered before going on board.

Interview Questions

• What is your dream job/position? It caught me off guard and may have hurt my potential of possibly being offered a higher position and or a higher rate of salary.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I did try to negotiate, but there were set limits as a contractor for this specific position.
I didn't feel comfortable pushing the envelope because I knew there were many being hired for the same position. Other's would be pleased with the salary because it meant having a job. I knew the limitations were there and decided to work, knowing that I could always negotiate again at the later full-time-hire-on as a Greenway employee instead of a contractor.