Greenway Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Greenway Health Interview Questions

Updated Jun 19, 2017

2.7

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Greenway Health.

Interview

A few phone interviews with recruiter and hiring manager and a few face to face interview with hiring manager and area vice president. Give 2 presentations and 30/60/90 day plan to a group panal

Interview Questions

• what is your sales style? how do you get past a gatekeeper   Answer Question

Sales Executive Interview

Interview

The interview process was very organized and straight forward. I really appreciated the time and energy that Recruiting invested in me. They really pride themselves on putting in the work to identify a possible match. Everyone I spoke with was positive and extremely friendly.

Interview Questions

• What is your favorite sales book and what are you reading currently?   Answer Question

Greenway Health Response

Apr 21, 2017 – Director, Talent Acquisition

Thank you for extending feedback on Greenway's hiring process and congratulations on joining the team!

Sales Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Greenway Health in March 2017.

Interview

Overall the interview process was pretty straight forward and the recruiter did a good job explaining the process as we went. In the later phases of the process the recruiter was great at providing feedback and coaching.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel you will be successful with no healthcare experience?   1 Answer

Greenway Health Response

Mar 31, 2017 – Director, Talent Acquisition

Thank you for your great feedback on Greenway Health’s interview process and congratulations on joining the Greenway Team!

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Greenway Health (Tampa, FL) in October 2015.

Interview

First you must take an IQ test, then if you pass, you interview over the phone with HR. Then you take the test again - proctored. Then you speak with your potential manager, then the VP. Then a face to face. Do 2 powerpoint presentations: 1 on Greenway. 1 on anything you want

Interview Questions

• Standard questions but above all - you must sell them at every step of the way.   Answer Question

Marketing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Greenway Health (Atlanta, GA) in January 2016.

Interview

There was a rather lengthy interview process that consisted of recruitment followed by personality and IQ tests, and once you passed that, 5 interviews. There were a mix of phone interviews as well as an in-person interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I did not negotiate. I accepted the offer via email.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Greenway Health (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

They oversold the company and the position. They also were not truthful about income and support.
    I was very specific with my questions but was severly misled. Interview was filled with promises that were never kept. Overall, I was flat out lied to by management. Very disappointed with the entire process.

Client Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Carrollton, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Greenway Health (Carrollton, GA) in September 2015.

Interview

For the interview process we had to review an account and come up with an action plan and design a better practice management experience for the customer. There was no absolutely no training in this nor was this something that had a structure in the past. After the first round of interviews it was no longer required to interview for this position, Client Relationship Managers could hand pick who they wanted in this position with no explanation.

Customer Support Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carrollton, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Greenway Health (Carrollton, GA) in August 2015.

Interview

Took a timed test via internet. Mathmatical questions (50) with only 15 minutes to answer all. Not enough time to answer correctly. If had been able to use calculator could have done better. Also used computer in public place where noise was very distracting. I feel they should test you on site.

Interview Questions

• Math questions without proper time to answer.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New Haven, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Greenway Health (New Haven, CT) in January 2013.

Interview

The interview process was extremely long and took me over 3 months to go through the entire process. I had to speak with someone in HR first, then had to take an intelligence test and wait 3 weeks for my results. Once I was informed that I had "passed", I had a phone interview with a DM, AVP and VP of HR all in one day. Then I had to retake the intelligence test in a controlled setting one more time before they could extend an offer. The offer part took a couple of weeks because of negotiation but you negotiate with HR and not your boss which I found kind of odd.

Customer Support Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Greenway Health (Birmingham, AL) in January 2015.

Interview

I attended a job fair held at the Birmingham campus. I interviewed with my now manager and another manager in the department. They asked why I was interested in Greenway along with the usual interview questions. We then were asked to take an assessment online that included logic, math, and language skills.
    I was called back for a second interview with the then director of support and another support manager. Two weeks later, I was contacted by a recruiter and offered the position.