Greenway Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Greenway Health Interview Questions

Updated Jun 19, 2017

2.7

Customer Support Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Greenway Health in June 2017.

Interview

I applied online. After a couple of days, I received an email stating they were interested in me as a candidate and would like to setup an interview time. I replied with my availability and got an email confirming an interview time and date two days later. When the interview time came I did not receive a call. After a few hours I emailed them asking if there was an issue or miscommunication of some sort with my interview time. Following that I received an automated email saying they decided to carry on with the other candidates.

This process was overall rude and inconsiderate. They did not have the decency to cancel my interview time or give me prior notice of the cancellation. After emailing them about the issue, there wasn't an apology or any concern for my time. Instead I got an automated response. Overall annoyed.

Claims Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Carrollton, GA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Greenway Health (Carrollton, GA) in June 2016.

Interview

I was applying for an internal promotion from Patient Advocate. Internal application and resume was submitted to Talent Management. Once the application was reviewed and eligibility was deemed positive, I received an email requesting times I was available to participate in a phone interview. The phone interview process was as usual, with how I am suited for the position, long term goals, etc. I then received an in person interview with a manager and a team lead. It was very informal and relaxed, but professional as well.

Interview Questions

• What has been your biggest career mistake and how did you correct it?   Answer Question

Editorial Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dunedin, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Greenway Health (Dunedin, FL) in January 2017.

Interview

I went for an interview in December that lasted about 30 minutes. Then I was given a tour and introduced to everyone who works at the company (it's very small). After that, the publisher told me how the company got started.

Customer Support Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Greenway Health (Birmingham, AL) in January 2015.

Interview

I applied online for this job and they called me LESS THAN FIVE MINUTES later.

That should have been a warning flag for me.

They brought me in, had me take an IQ and a personality test, and then sat me down for an official 1 on 1 interview.

The interviewer asked me about why I was there, what I was looking for, my technical certifications and what I intended to pursue in the future, including whether or not I would be pursuing them while employed, and then asked me if I had any questions. I asked him about the position and he made it sound like I'd be doing I.T work, when the actual job was more product support. Still pretty upset about it a few years later.

Interview Questions

• Why did you choose to specifically apply here at Greenway?   1 Answer

Inside Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Greenway Health (Tampa, FL) in January 2017.

Interview

I was first contacted by email, and I was asked to take a pre-employment assessment. After that, I spoke on the phone with a recruiter. Past that, I had to take the assessment again, before I was allowed to proceed to a sales presentation.

Interview Questions

Greenway Health Response

Apr 21, 2017 – Director, Talent Acquisition

Thank you for your feedback. There is a unique process of assessments, interviews, and presentations that vary per position. We make every effort to ensure each step helps us to identify the right ... More

Sales Executive Interview

Interview

The interview process was very organized and straight forward. I really appreciated the time and energy that Recruiting invested in me. They really pride themselves on putting in the work to identify a possible match. Everyone I spoke with was positive and extremely friendly.

Interview Questions

• What is your favorite sales book and what are you reading currently?   Answer Question

Apr 21, 2017 – Director, Talent Acquisition

Thank you for extending feedback on Greenway's hiring process and congratulations on joining the team!

Marketing Writer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Greenway Health (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

The initial recruiter was great! He was very helpful and gave me a great look into the company. However, it was different when I went to the in-person interview with one of the managers. I've never met anyone who seemed surprised at someone bringing writing samples to an interview for a writing position.

Apr 21, 2017 – Director, Talent Acquisition

We want candidates to have the opportunity to highlight their skills and work samples are a great way to showcase your experience. Thank you for your feedback regarding your candidate experience with ... More

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Carrollton, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Greenway Health (Carrollton, GA) in January 2015.

Interview

Answered ad, phone interview, met with managers, offered job via email. The process unfolded as I was told. I was glad I made it to next step. They make you feel special, as if hundreds are applying and only you were chosen.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle inevitable conflict with your coworkers? (Should have been a big red flag but had my eyes closed.)   Answer Question

Mar 31, 2017 – Director, Talent Acquisition

Thank you for sharing your feedback on Greenway's interview process.

Sales Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Greenway Health in March 2017.

Interview

Overall the interview process was pretty straight forward and the recruiter did a good job explaining the process as we went. In the later phases of the process the recruiter was great at providing feedback and coaching.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel you will be successful with no healthcare experience?   1 Answer

Mar 31, 2017 – Director, Talent Acquisition

Thank you for your great feedback on Greenway Health’s interview process and congratulations on joining the Greenway Team!

Finance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Greenway Health (Tampa, FL) in December 2016.

Interview

Completed the application then spoke to a recruiter. She took me through interview and then sent me a couple assessments to take. I must've passed that round because I then was asked to take a proctored assessment. This was an invasive process as the proctor downloaded what was essentially spyware to my Mac that I then had to go through a cleansing process. Anyway, after the proctored assessment there was zero communication from recruiter. Guess I didn't pass? I sent a couple emails and called and left a voice mail to which she never responded.

Apr 21, 2017 – Director, Talent Acquisition

We appreciate the response and use all feedback to improve our processes. The proctored assessment is offered in a secure environment with a few different methods available. There is even an option ... More