Gregory FCA Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Gregory FCA

Account Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ardmore, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Gregory FCA (Ardmore, PA).

Interview

The interview was pretty basic and asked the same generic questions as every other PR Agency. The women who interviewed me were smug and seemed to be judging every word I said. They weren't as prepared as I would have hoped such a large agency would be.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ardmore, PA

Application

The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Gregory FCA (Ardmore, PA) in June 2016.

Interview

Upon arriving, one of the owners told me that "it's a shame Penn State graduates so many PR majors - there's not enough jobs for all those people."

After that warm greeting, I met with 3 account executives who were cold and intimidating. Then I took a written exam on a computer (which froze) and I had to complete the rest by hand.

By the end of the day I didn't want the job anymore.

Interview Questions

• Which one of our case studies did you find informative?   Answer Question

Junior Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Gregory FCA.

Interview

Typical interview as far as content, although rushed. The female involved was so smug, which was ironic considering how sloppily she was dressed. Not that she had to be so overly friendly, but her demeanor left a really bad impression and was such a turn-off, good luck to whomever has to deal with her on a daily basis! Glad it's not me! Does seem like a great company though, the males I got to meet were ok.

Anonymous Employee in Ardmore, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Gregory FCA (Ardmore, PA) in April 2015.

Interview

I found out about Gregory FCA at my college career fair and applied online. Got contacted for an interview about a week later and went into the office a couple weeks later. Long interview but an awesome process. The culture at the company was amazing and they made you feel at home. Interviewed with four separate people followed by an hour-long writing exam. Long process but worth it because this is the only round which helps if you are still in school!

Interview Questions

• Questions about your background/experience, behavioral questions, Why Gregory FCA?, and Why PR?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation, hourly pay

Junior Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Gregory FCA in December 2014.

Interview

The interview process for the Junior Associate consists of a few interviews with separate team members and an hour long writing test. If you are a strong writer, you won't have a problem with the test at all. The company is looking for interns with both hard and soft skills, so the test is necessary. While the interview was somewhat long, it made me appreciate the company more seeing all it had to offer.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

N/A

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Gregory FCA.

Interview

Before I even went in for the interview at Gregory FCA, I was warned by a few people in the area who have interviewed there before, all of which had negative things to say about the agency. Shrugging off these red flags, I decided to go ahead with the the interview regardless. I was told through e-mail that I should expect to meet two employees one-on-one, and there would be an hour writing test afterwards.

After first meeting and talking with the Internship Coordinator, I was then escorted to the next individual's office, but they weren't there. The Internship Coordinator assured me that they would be back in the office shortly, so I met with another person on the Public Relations team instead. She seemed taken aback, as she was obviously not expecting me, and said she had a meeting she had to get to in 5 minutes. She glanced at my résumé, asked me some very cliché interview questions, and then I met with a writer on the PR team who was also unprepared and came across as someone who did not want to be there.

Two more one-on-one interviews later, and I met with the head of the Public Relations team (that second interviewee never arrived), who was very intent on working on his computer and interviewing me at the same time. Be prepared to meet with more than "two" people, and be prepared to be asked the same questions over and over again.

After I was finished interviewing, the IC told me that I only had 40 minutes to complete the writing test. This was because Gregory FCA went over the allotted interview time, but the IC made the excuse that she had a meeting to get to. After all was said and done, I was there for about three hours — ridiculous for an internship position.

After everything was complete, the IC walked me to the door and told me that I would hear back in two weeks. Two and a half weeks later, after two e-mails and a phone call (all of which were ignored), I am amazed at the blatant unprofessionalism of Gregory FCA. For a business that labels themselves as a "Public Relations Agency," they should know that ignoring people is a serious red flag and further damages their already unpleasant reputation in the area among job-seekers.

Be prepared for an over-the-top, disorganized interview process full of unenthusiastic employees. I do not recommend Gregory FCA to anyone.

Junior Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Gregory FCA in January 2014.

Interview

I interviewed with about 5 employees. The interview was pretty standard, questions weren't too difficult but I could tell that they were looking for quality answers. It was a great way to network and ask questions that I had for them as well.

Interview Questions

• What was the most challenging thing you had to face in professional setting and what did you do about it   Answer Question

Junior Associate Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Gregory FCA.

Interview

Tough interview. Interview by the entire team and is given a writing test.

Junior Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Gregory FCA.

Interview

I met the on-campus recruiter at my career fair. I was then emailed about coming in to interview. I interviewed with a few team members the first time and then I was invited back to interview with senior management.

Interview Questions

• It was a specific question about an activity on my resume.   Answer Question

Negotiation

no negotiation

PR Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Gregory FCA (Philadelphia, PA) in December 2012.

Interview

I was initially contacted via email to set-up a phone interview. The phone interview was just like any other typical phone interview, asked background questions, if I were willing to relocate, why I wanted to work there, etc. The interviewer was not very personable and seemed as though she didn't want to be interviewing me. At the end of the interview I was asked to take a writing test that would last approximately 30 mins. However, I was not told of this test beforehand so I didn't allow the additional 30 minutes into my schedule. I had to ask to do it a different day and was able to do so. After sending in the writing test, I was told I would hear back about the position whether I got it or not within the next month. I didn't hear back and tried to get in contact with who I was interviewed by. I didn't receive much feedback as to why I wasn't chosen, even after asking for it.