Grey Healthcare Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 28, 2017

2.4

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Grey Healthcare Group (New York, NY) in March 2017.

Interview

Started with one short phone interview that then progressed into going to the HQ in New York and meeting with 5 separate people to see if you might fit in well underneath them.

Assistant Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Grey Healthcare Group (New York, NY) in February 2017.

Interview

Submitted an application, got a phone call the same day and scheduled an interview for a week later.
    Spoke with four different people, all were very nice. Asked typical questions like why Ghg, ho would you fit in a team etc..
    Did not get an offer and they ignored me afterwards to receive feedback.

Junior Copywriter Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Grey Healthcare Group (New York, NY).

Interview

Responded to a social media post by recruiter. Had a phone call the next day, went in to meet HR and the creative team the next day, and received the offer two days later. Was extremely fast-paced but I prefer that. Everyone was kind and straightforward about the team's needs, as well as understanding of my unique position as a soon-to-be graduate of portfolio school.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work in pharma?   1 Answer

Vice President Finance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Grey Healthcare Group (New York, NY) in June 2016.

Interview

Very straightforward and down to business. I was interviewed by the CFO Global and the CFO USA, They had a positive feedback. Then... I was interviewed by a 25 year old kid who was very obnoxious and could not get over the fact that I am in my mid 40s and there was a possibility that we were going to work together. Talk about age discrimination!

Interview Questions

• Can you slice and dice data? You might get a file of 35K lines can you handle that type of request?   1 Answer

Junior Copywriter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Grey Healthcare Group (New York, NY) in March 2016.

Interview

Everyone was really nice. They described what the job would entail as well as the disease you'd be working on. They asked about my experience and why I'd be good for the job. Basic interview questions

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Grey Healthcare Group (New York, NY) in February 2016.

Interview

Very passive aggressive 30 minute session with a very insecure department head. Big smiles and condescending tone before we got into the meat of it. Sorry I don't work here yet. Slow your roll.

department head seems like she full of it. Hate phony people.

Junior Business Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Grey Healthcare Group.

Interview

Met with HR Director, Senior Business Manager, and Finance Director individually, they were all very nice, friendly, and personable. The interview seemed to go really great and there were very strong hints that they were going to offer me the job in the next couple days but then told me they weren't interested and wouldn't offer any feedback. It's was a very easy and not stressful interview but don't get too excited if you think it went very well. The whole thing was more like a conversation than an interview

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Grey Healthcare Group (New York, NY) in May 2015.

Interview

Applied online. Received an email for a screening interview quickly. After the screening interview we made an appointment for face to face interviews. I met with three different individuals. All three of the individuals asked me similar questions. I took a basic accounting quiz on site and did not receive news on a decision until three weeks later.

Interview Questions

• You are going to be here 8 to 9 hours a day, why should I hire you?   Answer Question

Project Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Grey Healthcare Group (New York, NY) in May 2015.

Interview

Three one-on-one interviews of about 20-minutes each. Simple direct questions about my skills and abilities. Met with three individuals at different levels within the department, and with an HR-manager. Everyone was friendly and open and answered all the questions I had.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time that you performed well under pressure and were satisfied with the outcome.   Answer Question

Human Resources Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Grey Healthcare Group (New York, NY) in April 2015.

Interview

I was emailed by HR to set up an interview for the HR Assistant position. I then had a phone interview with the HR supervisor. It was an hour phone interview. After that I sent a follow-up email to HR to get updates about the next steps. I was never contacted after the phone interview.