Greystone Healthcare Management PRN Home Health Nuerse Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Greystone Healthcare Management PRN Home Health Nuerse Interview Questions

Interviews at Greystone Healthcare Management

1 Interview Review

PRN Home Health Nuerse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sarasota, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Greystone Healthcare Management (Sarasota, FL) in May 2015.

Interview

Applied online through indeed. Received e-mail from the Tampa recruiter to call and discuss options. Phone call with recruiter straight forward, only 3-4 basic questions regarding how many years of experience I had and how long I have been licensed as a nurse. I was told the next step is sending my information to the hiring manager and she would contact me when she heard back. Received an e-mail the next day asking to set up an interview.

Had a positive experience with the interview. I was greeted pleasantly when I walked in and offered something to drink while I waited for my interview. Everyone in the office was very friendly. I chatted with the Director of Clinical Services, then met with the Executive Director. Both were very personable and had a relaxed demeanor. They asked the standard questions about strengths, weaknesses, experiences, etc.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you experienced conflicting goals and how did you resolve it?   1 Answer