Grifols Center Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Grifols Center Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Grifols

2.9

Center Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Grifols.

Interview

Specifically applied for "Plasma Center Manager in Training" job ad found on indeed, applied on company website on Wed Aug 8th, Received email to schedule a phone interview Friday Aug 10th, emailed back that night, heard back on Monday Aug 13th, phone interview scheduled for Aug 14th. He said it would take about 30 mins.
Very friendly, I enjoyed talking to him. He asked about my general experience and background. I briefly went through my resume. I asked if he had any specific questions about my experience, he said no. He spoke about the company and the position. He wanted to know if I was willing to relocate, since relocation is required basically. He asked if I was assistant manager for all of the years listed on my resume, I said no, that I began in a lower position, and was promoted up, I couldn't remember the exact years, but I believe I was the assistant manager for the last two years.
I have only completed the phone interview so far but i was a pleasant experience, only about 20 minutes. He said he would forward my information to the hiring manager and if the manager is interested then he will contact me for an interview. (After I asked) he said I should know by the end of the week, whether or not I make it to the next step, so that's 3 days.
I shall update. I haven't gotten an offer because this is only step one.

Interview Questions

• He asked about my general experience and background.   1 Answer
  • What do you know about our company?   1 Answer
  • When hiring new employees what three characteristics do you look for and why?   1 Answer
  • Do you have any questions for me?   1 Answer
  • What are your salary expectations?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Grifols

Center Manager Interview

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Grifols.

Interview

Starts with a phone screen, then to a phone interview, followed by a structure/unstructured presentation.

I chose to select a negative experience because the regional manager was great initially but when meeting them team in person seemed highly annoyed as my interview was scheduled in a different time zone than they were use to. There was no place for me to perform my presentation, therefore they had to print a bunch of copies off. One of the interviewers made a statement, after I had inquired about traveling, due to the fact I have a special needs dog, and a service dog, stated, "work comes first." Did not settle well with me.

Anonymous Employee in Saint Paul, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Grifols (Saint Paul, MN).

Interview

Phone screen. Than sit down interview. Easy questions GM was easy going. interviewed by 2 RQM had more questions.took several days to get an offer. GM did all the hiring. they offer sign on bonuses if you ask but you have to sign a year contract with them. dont do it.

Center Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Grifols in July 2016.

Interview

Phone interview. Site interview. Corporate office interview.
    Typical process for type of position. Nothing out of the ordinary.
    Initial phone screening. Second stage was panel interview on site and tour of facility. Final stage was at corporate office in Los Angeles.

Anonymous Employee in Houma, LA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Grifols (Houma, LA) in May 2016.

Interview

The interview process is long you have to prepare several proposals and presentations. The presentations are not reflective of the actual work environment. If your initial summary is accepted you move on to the interview phase, and then a presentation in front of a panel. Position is promised as management and then the offer is only for management/assistant management trainee

Interview Questions

• You will be given a scenario for a center. You will have to write a management summary. If that is accepted you will then move on to the phone interviews. Then a presentation on how you would improve the center is completed in front of a panel. They then meet with you in person and you may be selected for the management training program.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Grifols (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2016.

Interview

Over the phone interview. Basic questions were asked by a panel of four interviewers. The process took about one hour and the questions were asked mainly by one person. It seemed as though they were in a hurry and could have asked more questions. I asked some question and at one point I heard a chuckle from the main interviewer, it was not meant to be funny.

Interview Questions

• Why I chose to apply for the position?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Durham, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Grifols (Durham, NC).

Interview

One of the best and most thorough interview processes I have experienced in my 30+ year career. They utilize a number of techniques including providing candidates with a real-world scenario of hypothetical issues at a donation center and asking the interviewees to deliver a presentation with potential solutions. This separates the "men from the boys" for lack of a better term.

Interview Questions

• Situation where you overcome greatest budgeting issue and how you resolved it.   1 Answer
    • Greatest strength & weakness.   Answer Question
    • How have you handled difficult employee issues.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Grifols (Chicago, IL) in January 2016.

Interview

Went through 2 Panel reviews and flown out for a Management Presentation for a flawed center and how you would fix it. Really pointless activity as you can breeze your way through. If they send you out on the trip, they hire you per ex-recuiter.

Interview Questions

• How you would handle a center in disarray   1 Answer

Center Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Grifols.

Interview

The interview was held at the Grifols headquarters in Durham. It consisted of a panel with the HR manager, Regional Manager and Raleigh Center Manager. The questions were pretty straight forward. A lot of your responses should be in the STAR format. You should have a good idea of what the company is about and it should help in setting the tone of the interview.

Interview Questions

• It was hard for me to articulate how my five year plan fit into their company. My plan is to have my own consulting firm which doesn't really fit in the position I am applying for.   Answer Question