Grifols Center Medical Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Grifols Center Medical Specialist Interview Questions

Interviews at Grifols

2.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Grifols (Charlotte, NC) in May 2017.

Interview

Interview was great loved the staff. Waiting for an offer from the Center Manager. Grifols seems like a great company to work for. I hope to be an employee soon. Was told the process could take up to three weeks.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Grifols

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Grifols (San Antonio, TX) in March 2016.

Interview

First interview was over the phone with corporate recruiter to gauge personality & compatibility with the company (be friendly & engaging). Then an onsite interview was scheduled. Mine was 1 on 1 with center manager. Very casual, comfortable interview. Lasted about 20 min, took a short tour afterwards. Manager told me to expect call or email from corporate with wage offer.

Be sure to stress the importance of donor satisfaction & your willingness to keep them happy. Managers want to be sure that you won't cause any donors to go elsewhere due to a bad attitude. Good Luck!

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you've experienced a hostile customer & how you handled it.

What are 2 qualities a previous supervisor would use to describe you?   Answer Question

Center Medical Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Grifols.

Interview

Had a pre screening phone interview which lead to my resume being forwarded to the hiring manager. In person interview was fairly comfortable. I was provided with a tour of the facility. Interview was one on one, followed by a second interview immediately. Interview was not overly stressful and the job duties were discussed in depth.

Interview Questions

• The company appears to be focused on employees interpersonal skills and candidates ability to work and interact within a multi cultural environment. Concerned about potential employee availability.   Answer Question